Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Sounds good, keep us updated.

Yeah, that tint got me a ticket but looks pretty good. The car itself is growing on me so I have a few plans. Also got factory wheels...steelies are gone!
    slap some '93 240sx se's on her! (thats if your bolt patter is 4x114.3?)

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Manual's owner says it's 4x114.3 but I have a 92-93 EX alloy laying around and I tested it on the Versa. It was a direct fit so Accord/Lude, and Altima/240sx wheels should fit.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

update your 1st post silly guy....

Comment

Nice sedan. Keep it up man
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

New Pics...

Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-02-2010, 12:19 PM.

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Nice dude!

Do you need a lip or a wing...hit me up!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                Nice dude!

Do you need a lip or a wing...hit me up!
                Legend Coupe Lip Paaweese!

I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, Unless we're talking Permanent Borrowage

Ninja edit: Tony you've been PM'd!

Comment

Side View

Rear View

White Housed w/blue High Beam

Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-02-2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

CB looking nice,liking the drop.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      CB looking nice,liking the drop.
                      Ha, thanks man, that makes two of us...lol

How's Oxford been treating you my man?

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                        Not yet, at least not until I get the rear end lowered another 2" or so.

:EDIT: I see the Versa has some nice tint on it now, good to see some progress...lol more than I can say for myself.

Right now my main goal is to get the Bisimoto level 3 cam, sine I have the pro springs and Ti retainers already.
                        After that it will be 12.5:1 CR Pistons, Bisi header, and a 2.5" ebay catback.
                        Everything sounds good except the eBay catback....stay stock til you save for a decent one, thank me later....lol.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Sounds good, keep us updated.

Yeah, that tint got me a ticket but looks pretty good. The car itself is growing on me so I have a few plans. Also got factory wheels...steelies are gone!
                        A ticket for tint in Florida....really

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Everything sounds good except the eBay catback....stay stock til you save for a decent one, thank me later....lol
                          I'll trust your opinion over most, but if you don't mind my inexperience with ebay company's products, might I ask what you have against ebay type cat-back exhaust systems? (So that I'll have an intelligent response for my friends that are on budgets like mine)

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                            I'll trust your opinion over most, but if you don't mind my inexperience with ebay company's products, might I ask what you have against ebay type cat-back exhaust systems? (So that I'll have an intelligent response for my friends that are on budgets like mine)
                            Hmmm...where do I start...

First off....if its your typical eBay catback...no name or N1, or whatever...they are cheap, thin metal, and loud and very raspy. Unless you are going for the loud/raspy sound save your money (usually only a couple hundred bucks more) and get a better name brand....e.g. RSR, gReddy, Borla, Remus..etc...

Now it is possible to find a reputable dealer of name brand exhausts on eBay...but shop carefully....alot of imitators out there and if the price seems unusually low...then its prolly a fake. I bring you this info from experience, I too tried eBay exhaust and many others before buying a RSR catback. The money I wasted on the POS exhausts could have purchased me another CB or 2...lol...ask my brother if ya think I am lying....I went through alot of them man...and I did that with suspension setups too...just hold out and get something good the first time is my advice to anyone, don't learn the hard -expensive way like I did and end up with a bunch of garbage.

Again...I am a big fan of eBay...bought a ton of stuff on there and still do...just shop wisely and carefully...search out the quality products and leave the crap for the ricers.

Comment

Again...I am a big fan of eBay...bought a ton of stuff on there and still do...just shop wisely and carefully...search out the quality products and leave the crap for the ricers.
                              Well said my man.

Comment

if you go ebay by it from these guys i bought my exhaust for my eclipse from these guys and never had a problem and ive had it for about 3 years not loud or raspy really deep sounding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CATBA...item2eb1973ed9
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X