No announcement yet.

mr_naler : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yea good job on the wheels they look better white. oh and by the way i want your mudflaps

Comment

Ha, thanks man. I'm gonna be painting them for real next week when I get $$ for sandblasting. And, these will not be for sale, they are my favorite new thing about my car ... unless I can find some DA rear mudflaps which I hear are lower...
      _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
        Nice man they are going to look so good!

Comment

Great job on the wheels!! They'll look good, I'm a little jealous about you mud guards though, I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find any. Someday, someday I'll find some

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
            Nice man they are going to look so good!
            Yeah I can't wait to finish them! I have to wait til I get paid to buy the paint stripper to do them up right!

Originally posted by Monza View Post
            Great job on the wheels!! They'll look good, I'm a little jealous about you mud guards though, I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find any. Someday, someday I'll find some
            The wheels don't look that good in person, the pics turned out well though lol. I am not going to be sandblasting them, but rather stripping the paint and sanding them down to aluminum. Then I'm going to be painting them fo real.

I got lucky, I picked them off my little brother for $10. They can on his 1991 LX, I was like "Can I has?"
            Last edited by mr_naler; 02-19-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Ok, so Friday I will be picking up a 92-93 rear bumper, 92-93 tails, and a couple other little things. I just got a new(to me) 92-93 sedan front bumper and trunk that I sanded and will be painting when I get my rear bumper sanded. I will be painting my trunk, front bumper, and rear bumper all satin black. I will post pics when it's all said and done.

Last edited by mr_naler; 02-24-2011, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Got the parts today. I only ended up getting the rear tails, front speaker pods, and rear bumper cover:

I got everything sanded down, ready to be washed and painted. This is where I covered up the front license plate holder holes in the front bumper. They always bothered me in my DA when I didn't have a plate there. lol

This is the thing I was most excited about picking up today:

Should get the trunk and bumper covers painted by monday. I will install them when I get them painted. Now I just gotta figure out if there was anything else different about the 92-93 and 90-91 then what I have now.

Also, when I picked up these parts, I saw that the guy I got them from had rear disc swap from an ex, comes with everything plus the rear cross member and sway. I didn't have enough cash with me (or room in the CB) to get them today, but he said he'd hold em for me since I bought from him a few times now

edit: found out the exhaust manifold was from an A1... which I already have :facepalm:
                Last edited by mr_naler; 02-27-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

mmmm like the idea of where you're hiding the cd player.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

did you run into any problems doing your hideaway radio?
                    1992 Accord EX

Comment

New parts look good. Gotta love those 92-93 sedan trunks.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                        mmmm like the idea of where you're hiding the cd player.
                        Thanks I thought about about making a DIY for it, since it was pretty easy.

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
                        did you run into any problems doing your hideaway radio?
                        Yeah I ran into a few, mostly just the fact that our glove box is tiny, but a Dremel fixed that.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        New parts look good. Gotta love those 92-93 sedan trunks.
                        Yeah, I can't wait to get them painted and on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
                          Yeah, I can't wait to get them painted and on the car.
                          Nice man. Why don't you paint the trunk to match the car though? It would look cleaner.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Nice man. Why don't you paint the trunk to match the car though? It would look cleaner.
                            Well, one reason is that I'm looking for a cheap carbon fiber one and don't plan on keeping this one for too long. I am looking for a hood and trunk, both CF, that the clear is faded. I found a hood, but it got sold before I could get to it

Comment

Good point. Im not a big fan of CF but some people can pull it off. Are you leaving the bumpers black or painting them to match the car?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Black bumpers, I like the DX look it gives. I may paint them to match the car later though. The carbon fiber hood and trunk will be getting a satin black paint over them, that's why I don't really mind buying ones with bad clear coats, since those are always a lot cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X