Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Old Member from the NorthEast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason I didn't get any rust repairs done this weekend is because I was busy installing the cornering lights. Here's a couple pictures I took in the process.

Running the harness for the fuse box.

Cutting holes, no turning back now.

Finished product.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Just ordered JDM power folding mirrors, now I'm on the lookout for the Switch and relay. Relay is an easy $25 eBay find, but the switch will be a bugger to locate.
      CC2 Vigor.

Comment

The front end looks fantastic now! I've always like the Vigor's though.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
          The front end looks fantastic now! I've always like the Vigor's though.
          Thank you Rilas! I'm still trying to get used to the new look, but overall I'm happy. I'm hoping to have the rust work complete by Sunday, but who knows with my attention span.
          CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I found a super rare OEM Accessory for my Vigor. Overpaid out of desperation for it's endless uses and utilitarian design. That's right, it's a single cupholder. Since Honda decided that the Vigor should come from the factory with exactly ZERO cupholders.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I also got my JDM Mirrors in the mail last week. This will be a challenge to get them to work and look as OEM as possible, but I am going to do my absolute best and take my time.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

AND I found my old CB9 Wagon in town today so I took a few pictures of how absolutely terrible it is now. (Pics of when I owned it on first page of this thread).

This is SAD.....

These pictures are just hard to look at.
                CC2 Vigor.

Comment

One reason why I'd chop up and part my car out before it landed in anyone else's hands.

Actually I've done that to my last two Hondas.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                    One reason why I'd chop up and part my car out before it landed in anyone else's hands.

Actually I've done that to my last two Hondas.
                    I took as much as I could off this car when I sold it. Aside from the H22, the custom bodywork, and the paint...This is basically as stripped as it could possibly be and still hold any value for a sale. I think I even took out my Alpine and sold the car with a sony xplod. haha
                    CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I haven't given up on this car, I just don't have any updates. I know I've been quiet on here lately. I am in the middle of packing up and moving so the car hasn't had priority in a few weeks. Hopefully soon I can get some more done and I can update this page.
                      Thanks for being patient!
                      CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Where are you moving ?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

13 miles down the road from where I am now. It's a temporary move until I can settle on a house.
                          CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Here's a couple glam shots to keep the thread active lol

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I have finally found a few (very few) free moments to dig back into my Vigor, so some minor progress pictures will be uploaded within the next few days or weeks.
                                I spent the couple free minutes I had today removing the rear "Acura" badge and filling the holes with fiberglass. I know... Welding the holes would've been the right way to do it. But let's be real, I live in a state where I couldn't possibly keep up with the rust issues I'm facing with this car and doing any body work on this car, half-assed or pro, will be overtaken by rust in a matter of months, so I figure since I can't weld then this will be more than good enough for what I want to do. My ultimate goal would be to find a solid, rust-free Vigor sometime in the future that I can throw my JDM parts on. For now, this rusty Vigor will do.
                                CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Working...
                                X