No announcement yet.

1060hp F22!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, there's no front of the car anymore. No way that thing will take a bumper anymore. They literally cut away the front of the car to make stuff fit.

Comment

A drag-style bumper skin could still be done. A wagon with a three-piece front end would be bad ass!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        @ 30:40 in the PFI video while they're doing a rundown of various supporting mods. Stock manifold cut in half with custom plenum, Chevy LSX throttle body - the size is mentioned at 8:38, I think he was about to say it's a 102mm throttle? If there are adapters to put an H22 IM on an F22A, then the Rosko custom upper would probably be a similar enough bolt-on option - or maybe Rosko could even make a custom upper for the F22 IM that has the removable butterfly section.
        The Chevy Throttle Body was where I was like what the hell!?
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          BoostedBoiz's version:

I didn't know nobody had taken the F22A that high, supposedly it's a world record. I would have thought Bisi went 1k with the F... guess not.
          It is so awesome! When I heard him say F22 I knew you guys would like this video. Makes me want to build up my old F!

We can't let him have the record, this is CB7Tuner lol we should have that title since we are the accord family!
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Have to point out how useless this power would be. Looks great strapped down to the dyno but on the road even 5th gear would be useless without super wide sticky tires (track tires).

Comment

I must agree, it is an amazing feet for a dyno car. Pretty much anything over 450-500whp in FWD street trim is a bit much.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                Have to point out how useless this power would be. Looks great strapped down to the dyno but on the road even 5th gear would be useless without super wide sticky tires (track tires).
                but rolling burnouts at 150 mph are still fun..

Comment

I was checking out PTS Fab's website and found these photos:

They look like a pretty serious shop, though. I doubt that car hasn't seen track time on proper tires.

Hey Deev...

Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-02-2018, 05:45 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Yeah it would have been sweet if this Civic Wagon would have been the AWD version.
                    Keep Pushing..

Comment

Jesus the flow of that engine looks amazing! It's air with no huge obstacles in what appears to be a 4" pipe, and short spans too. I bet the engine breathes very well. And dam, all that gear looks far too beefy for the small SOHC hiding in it all. You could peel any tires in this thing doing any speed , any gear.

Comment

Tuning for 1000whp isn't much different than tuning for 500whp

Still same afr targets, same egt goals.

The harder piece to dial in is ignition timing in my opinion

The only motor making that kind of power are spinning to 10k+. Things get finicky at that point
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

That makes sense. A turbo large enough to make 1000+hp must be quite large (and that thing looks huge). The engine would have to rev to be able to spool it!

And man I would love to stick a turbo on my CTS-V!
                          I occasionally look into it, then I remember 400hp is actually plenty! I think I’ll drive that beast today.

Comment

Working...
                          X