No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this color changes throughout the day in every type of light. it's more amplified chameleon green to blue, on bottom, woodgrain shaved spoiler and black on top.
    http://youtu.be/ITnnClMWcXw
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

stm abs delete kit isn't working right

i noticed this issue on the pavement and got in my grass for a good demonstration of traction loss.

http://youtu.be/AbpqlcMRZNg
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

That's sick how you put the watch in there how did you make the insert? It's legit. Also any pics of the front end?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Mad skills bro ... That paint is show worthy.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I haven't kept this up to date,

I blew the oem composit head gasket, so i spent a thursday night putting the new oem mls head gasket on, It's bad when it only took 4 hrs to fix this and weld up a broken exhaust hanger and remove the a/c componants from the car as well as relocate and fabricate a sheild for my trans cooler.

I have a hopefull outcome on getting another transmission, as I'm upgrading to a hx35 or a hx40 turbo and this poor little transmission keeps on kicking and I'm unsure why, I have put it through the ruts, and it's still hanging on, but who knows for how long.

Wow I just noticed every single picture is gone and not working........................uhggggggg I give up.
            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Bad that it only took four hours? Think of y our early days, when that would've taken a whole day. It's nice when you get to a place or proficiency where you can complete moderate projects in good time.

On a random note, how much does the exhaust heat wrap help Underwood temps? No heat shield on my headers is what made my old hoods clear peel a year after I put it on. Just wondering before I put the new one.
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Heat wrap does wounders!

updated photos.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-24-2012, 02:27 PM.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Is that the same paint but just with different light or did you go midnight blue ? I notice you did not go with the double bump hood.

That custom intrepid front bumper and hood paint is nice!

Comment

Different light. Chameleon Emerald green to cobalt blue, the car changes looks all day long.
                    The double hump hood got folded over my roof with two humps in my lap at 75mph. I forgot to latch it after a 15hr work day.
                    my hood experimentation...........

My eclipse hood compilation

to this.

to this.

in these photos the hood had already been beat straight to fit with a 8lb hammer. The hood only weighs 9lbs due to me cutting all the skeloton out of it, so it wasn't to hard to make fit again, It's in rust due to the savere damag. non repairable. Heck it would be easier to get clay, form the hood and duplicate it in fiberglass.
                    my hood became a sheild in one of my youtube videos.
                    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-24-2012, 05:29 PM.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

forgot about one
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

I blew the transmission, and parted it out. the end.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                            I blew the transmission, and parted it out. the end.
                            Well that.....sucks. That's the nicest DSM I've ever seen.
                            We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                            Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

I decided, cars are taking up too much time in my life, I sold her off, and put that money toward paying off bills, and renueing childhood hobbies my son and wife can participate in , like biking, r/c cars, paintball. woodworking, masonry , and gardening. I'm taking a break!

1-2 years all my side projects dealing with cars of my own are going to be put to a hault. I thought of doing this, because 6 months ago we decided that TV was to big of a destraction in our life, so we cut it off. We still have a Wii and Ps3 and internet, but ""it made a life change in a great way" in our family time and interaction with each other. If that could work so well, I figure this new action I'm taking will do the same.

I Love my son and wife, and for them I am doing anything.!
                              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 02-01-2013, 02:32 PM.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Your hood looks like part of an awesome pirate ship! I love it!

What's with the bronze downpipe?

I'm sad to see you're moving on from cars, though I can respect your reasons. Hopefully you find your way back to cars again in the future! Maybe a CB7 again Regardless, you know you're always welcome around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X