Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy do I have a surprise for you guys

Comment

Been away for a while. Kinda been getting bored of the CB so went to go check out a BB1 today. 4ws H22a swapped. The catch, dude wouldnt let you test drive. Had to be bought w/o test driving. Eff that! Haha anyways, guess its time to get back to the CB. Heres some updates:

Doing this again bc i over torqued it the first time around :/

Double stacking this...

For this

Comment

Had a shoot with Wickit and a Mutual friend whos a photographer

Comment

siiiick! lovin' the arcadia.

Both cars are looking awesome. Great shots from your photographer friend.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
            siiiick! lovin' the arcadia.

Both cars are looking awesome. Great shots from your photographer friend.
            Thanks man, he got down on the pics. Haha not bad for a shoot so badly planned

Comment

Comment

Ahhh!Thats fresh.Looks great
                I think i want one now lol

Comment

It feels even better
                  Shoutout to the man Dbales for the kickass shift knob

Comment

Knob looks better in your car than it did in my car when I test fitted it. Glad you like it man.

You should do a rolling pic holding the shift knob out the window lol.
                    Last edited by dbales; 02-15-2013, 01:21 AM.
                    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
                      Knob looks better in your car than it did in my car when I test fitted it. Glad you like it man.

You should do a rolling pic holding the shift knob out the window lol.
                      Hahaha good idea, but i find it too risky. Knobs EXACTLY how i wanted it so id be bummed if i somehow managed to drop it!!! Thanks again man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                        Hahaha good idea, but i find it too risky. Knobs EXACTLY how i wanted it so id be bummed if i somehow managed to drop it!!! Thanks again man!!!
                        Lol I think you'd be more fucked if you somehow managed to drop your steering wheel.

My For Sale Thread
                        Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Lol I think you'd be more fucked if you somehow managed to drop your steering wheel.
                          Man forget that steering wheel, i need me a woodgain to match my knob now! Haha woodgrain errthang!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                            Man forget that steering wheel, i need me a woodgain to match my knob now! Haha woodgrain errthang!
                            Aha. Call up Nardi and tell them you want a wheel to match your dbales bowling pin knob. They'll be like "a who and what kinda knob?" Lol.

My For Sale Thread
                            Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Aha. Call up Nardi and tell them you want a wheel to match your dbales bowling pin knob. They'll be like "a who and what kinda knob?" Lol.
                              Haha im thinking more along the lines of grip royal. I dont ball hard enough for nardi haha

Update:Got my yellows replaced by koni(lifetime warranty)
                              And got a new set of ground controls

And picked up a Bumper bra, not sure how i feel about it just yet...

Lemme know what you guys think

Comment

New legs look sick. Nice come up..

Not really diggin' the full bra. The hood section looks great, but all that stuff hangin' off the bumper messes with the whole look of the front end..

For long road trip yes, but for daily/meet, i say no.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X