Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7 suspension.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    That's not correct. Most of the foreign members on this site have better grammar and spelling than most of the people from here. And what's worse is that if you correct them they recognize the favor and thank you because they have a desire to learn and expand.

When people who are from here get corrected you have so deeply offended them and they make it very clear to you that the purpose of this forum is not to serve as a grammar-correcting body but to give them the answers they seek and compliment their dope rides when they post pictures correctly after 4 tries. Such people should feel ashamed of themselves. It's pathetic.
    You have to lead a pretty boring/sad existence to take such pleasure in tearing people down for less than perfect spelling or grammar. People who tie their self worth into how well they can spell and write on a message board about 20 year old economy cars are way worse than people like the OP, who post amicably but aren't grammatically brilliant. "It's pathetic". And this is coming from a guy who takes pride in correct spelling/grammar and is one of the better posters here in that regard.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

My friend, you extremely misunderstand me, my goals and the ideals of the general group you're lumping me into. In no way do I take pleasure in any of this. Is it a necessary chore I must do? No. But it pains me to know that in the best country in the entire world, where everyone is GIVEN an education that others in the world either don't have access to or comes to them at great hardship, there are people who do everything they can to stomp on the idea of what it means to be intelligent because it interferes with their current mentality.

I don't understand what the subject matter of old Accords has to do with anything. There is the correct way to communicate and carry yourself and then there are all the wrong ways. Even more wrong ways that people are discovering everyday.

And I don't live a miserable life. I have a family that loves me, and I them, a few really close friends with whom I could share anything, I would do nearly anything for someone in need and most important is that I've been blessed far beyond my merit. My advantage comes from recognizing it.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
        Here we go again...always have That^Guy trying to throw gas on the fire. How about you just ignore that minor detail, and press on...look at the thread for what it is intended for.
        i see what the thread was intended for but i is hard to overlook.

see this:
        sints
        cuz
        ben

really?? that stuff was misspelled on purpose!
        it makes the comment a lot harder to read when stuff is misspelled. plus it is just annoying.
        visit vgruk

Comment

I, in no way, am defending her because she's a female, but c'mon guys. If you really think she's that stupid and illiterate, don't respond to her posts. Hell, I've created threads I thought would have started legitimate conversation only get very few replies, but since she doesn't spell a few words right or use punctuated sentences, yall turn a simple suspension thread into a few pages worth of English class. I've seen this in just about every thread she's made. Correct it once, if the person doesn't change how they type and it bothers you that bad, move along. Saying "Omg you can't spell!" after every thread is just pointless.

My point is simple, if you don't like how a person types, don't answer their question or reply in their threads if you think they are that stupid.

OP, I hope you keep posting because I like your car and what you've done with it. I'd like to see it as it progresses. Don't let a few grammar professors run you off the board.
          We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
          Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Working...
          X