Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New here, just bought a '90 EX Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here, just bought a '90 EX Sedan

Well, I found this site while searching for parts for this Accord I just bought. Scored it for $1100 off Craigslist with 217,346 miles and it just got registered and smogged before I snagged it up. I have plans for it, but currently on a budget. So far I've replaced the troublesome Air Boost Valve and FITValve, as well as a full tune up and running Royal Purple 10W30 due to the high mileage. Also cleaned the throttle body. While doing this I noticed there was oil in each plug valley, so next on the agenda will be replacing the o-rings for each plug valley and a new gasket on the valve cover. Will be installing a new transmission soon too. This will be my new project while remaining a daily driver

cool what color interior?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

nice find bro. looks really clean. cant wait to see where she ends up!

Originally posted by scudweiser
      i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Welcome to the site man looks like a pretty good start I wish I could find some rustless cb's up here

Comment

Shiney center caps. Welcome aboard.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            cool what color interior?
            Maroon

Comment

thought so. dash almost looked black though from the pic

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

welcome aboard. 5spd or auto?

Comment

Originally posted by 93smurf View Post
                  welcome aboard. 5spd or auto?
                  It's an auto. Need to keep it that way in case the wife needs to drive it.

Comment

So far what I've done is a complete tune up, new FIT Valve, new air boost valve, next will be to replace the spark plug valley o-ring gaskets and replace the valve cover gasket. Also give it a valve adjustment while I'm in there.

Comment

Looks nice and clean Also love that you have started keeping such a good care of it, so many people just drive their car until something goes really wrong and only then start to worry why it might have happened Maintenance for the win!
                      MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197342

Comment

Eventually it will be getting a new motor and transmission. My goal is to make this CB7 last and make it look good and perform really well also. I've always taken care of my cars.

Comment

highly recommend the H22A Motor /// H23 5-speed tranny
                          this is the setup im running as of right now and she runs beautifully as well as smokin all the other tuners at the track (N/A) of course.

Comment

Originally posted by xconnectedx View Post
                            highly recommend the H22A Motor /// H23 5-speed tranny
                            this is the setup im running as of right now and she runs beautifully as well as smokin all the other tuners at the track (N/A) of course.
                            I was just thinking about this. Any information on what all I'll need to make it fit and work properly? Right now it has an F22A4 and stock 4 speed auto
                            Last edited by Hooligan90; 02-01-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X