No announcement yet.

STREET-SPEC : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking your posts. The gauges might need to be recalibrated. Not sure how they do it but its been done before.

So you sold the 90 91 coupe?

Comment

Yea it's gone. The guy had a nice cb9 tho!

The needles don't work but I put a different one in. I'll look that up, thanks.

Comment

So, today I was at a tire/repair shop with my bro,who was shwoing his car to a guy that works there, and he spots a 93 SE coupe spoiler sitting up against the wall right beside me!!
        I offered him 8$ (all I had ATM) and he said take it for free! It is cracked in the front center. All OEM hardware was there, even the front plastic clips,even after the guy said it was on a 3000GT which he thought it went to. I've been looking for this wing for a while now and can't believe how I found it!! Heres the pics.

Here's what the no name,made in Australia headlight covers look like on jdm 92-93 headlights...

You can see where the humps are compared to where the housing meets the lenses(the covers clip on where the housing meets the glass on NON One-piecers) Nipples or not they will fit.but as u should see they don't line up, but if you push them on and close the hood I don't see them coming off, however the nipples on the covers( to put distance between the headlights and covers for better protection), cannot be use on the one-piecers.

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-17-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I love the progress you've made on this coupe! Makes me miss my old one! I love those wheels you have, super rare around here

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Thanks! I gotta get those wheels cleaned up tho.

I got my JackLee vision lip repaired and painted

The repair:

And then I decide to try some NEW flexidip by Rustoleum ( I think)
            And it came out really bad. ( my fault) I think it was few outside when I tried to spray or I sprayed too close(it was dark outside.

Then I tried again on this hood scoop for the subie and it came out perfect although I did it with my phone light outside in the dark. And it peels off just like plastidip.
            That crap in the lip doesn't peel and it's ripping the paint up.

Comment

Make it functional. U got coolio shit man. Happy 4 u. Ever thought of using rear handles from a sedan and put them up from. No key hole.. ull have 2 shave the back of the threads jut a tad bit to fit perfect. Cool diy rite there.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Make it functional. U got coolio shit man. Happy 4 u. Ever thought of using rear handles from a sedan and put them up from. No key hole.. ull have 2 shave the back of the threads jut a tad bit to fit perfect. Cool diy rite there.
                Totally doing this once I get an alarm put in!
                Originally posted by cb9love
                when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

^ x2 I forgot all about that!

My OEM car cover installed!

Comment

I decided to flexidip it for now because I need ALOT of body work. It was really hard as it was windy yesterday and it's a bad spot (trees). Half the dip didn't even go on the car, bit looks better than it did. I ordered new spray tips that will spray better to get rid of the lines.

This is only 1 coat I guess. The wind messed me up a lot with overs praying and not even getting some spots like the roof.

Comment

After almost 2 years, it's on the road again!!
                      3 problems:
                      Clutch needs bleeding I think. It's grabbing when the pedal is all the way down still.
                      Brakes need bleeding, hopefully that's it
                      Brake light out I can't get fixed

I did throw on some more flexidip but it's too hard outside, it's good enough tho and I peeled off all the windows and chrome trim today and I'm satisfied.its about 2-3 coats, not nearly enough to make easy to peel.

I also installed yellow caps and they look sick!! Pics soon as I get it inspected

Oh yea, the battery died too, not sure why but no biggie
                      Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 06-07-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

The coupe is looking clean! I miss my old 91 ex coupe I had for awhile. It looked just like yours but satin black and it was lowered with a f20b

Love it!!!

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Thanks!

I sprayed tire shine stuff on the whole car and it looks a lot better,darker and it had a reflection and isn't rough anymore it's slippery and made it to where the dip doesn't scratch or get marks. I will have pics of it how it looks soon.

But for now here's pics of the yellow caps installed. Also put the bene-vento visor on.

I'm working on getting a PC and a real camera or atleast something better than MY phone.

Comment

This car has always been an inspiration to my coupe believe it or not. I LOVE the stance of it. Especially in one of your older photos from behind. Happy to see its on the road! Sadly I just got mine on the road last week and it's off the road as of yesterday.
                            Originally posted by cb9love
                            when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Thanks a lot, I thought nobody cared because I have over 60 posts in this thread and most are mine, but I never post on others threads so I get it. I'm still scared I'm not going to get the clutch right and have to take it off the road again, this is the second Time registering a cb this year, first one broke down on the way home from buying it, and I just have bad luck with keeping a car on the road. I bled the clutch and it still has the problem. It might be the cables...

Comment

Veryy jelly about the oem car cover!! still looking for one myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X