No announcement yet.

Official CB7 Compatible Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lest we not forget the 96spec ITR wheels.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      I tried to fit an h23 throttle body to an a6 plenum at the junkyard and it did not work.
      Well this sux.....I just got to checking an i was ripped.I got a A6 instead of the H23(First time i actually took a hard look at it).So im sorry, but good news is D&B series TB's work on F series.Time to hit up my buddy guess he never looked at it an went off what he was told.All my fault for not checking it over my mistake fellas.I will edit above info, and thanks tippey if it were not for you i wouldn't have double checked.
      Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 09-15-2011, 04:17 PM.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

interior- 97-99 Acura cl head rests (note- wont lock into place but will fit tight so it wont move)

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

ENGINE

Don't forget the DSM turbo kit (thank you mitsubishi). As well the 4G63T (Evo/Eclipse engine) pistons and stock turbo manifold

(For the boost junkies)
          '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

1st gen Acura Legend hood struts will fit. They are shorter than the 2nd gen ones though.

Comment

evo pistons really work? do they take any modifications for them to fit?

also:

82-86 Toyota Celica Supra Wheels fit. barely clear the caliper but they cam in a 14x10 wide option on the P-Type along with 14x8 and 14x6 so theres a great candidate for some track wheels to put slicks on

The L Type are narrower 14x6 wheels around but theyre more rare

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
              And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
              Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

This thread is helpful so Im bringing it back

94-97 accord rear seats bolt right in the bottom cushon is a little short on the sides.
                92-96 prelude main relay, shifter plate, shifter cables, clutch pedal/master cylinder.
                94-97 accord steering column is a direct fit for a obd2 steering wheel swap.
                92-95 civic corner light sockets fit right in the cb bumper lights for a running light mod
                Last edited by DarkHusk11; 02-06-2012, 09:28 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                Originally posted by keepinitclean
                I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Bumping this.

94-96 Prelude & Acura Vigor leather handbrake boots fit over the stock handbrake handle.

DA Integra shift boot works (with matching or similar shift knob). Need to take the DA boot off it's retaining ring and put it on the CB's.

With the Prelude shifter plate mentioned above, it does fit in the Accord, but takes a little wiggling to get it in. You do not have to use the Prelude shifter plate. You can simply remove the Prelude shifter and fit it into the Accord plate, as long as you cut down the numbs for the shift throw limiters on the shifter. Otherwise the Prelude shifter will have almost no room to move back and forth in the CB shifter plate.
                  Last edited by crazymikey; 02-29-2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

2.2L Cavalier/Sunfire short ram intake fits.

Comment

Not sure if it was mentioned alraedy and I dont believe I saw it but a rear spoiler from a 88-01 civic hatch fits right onto a cb9.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I can't believe this wasn't mentioned.

90-93 DA Integra 40/40 Proportioning Valve.
                        For all the guys swapping over to rear disk brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                          evo pistons really work? do they take any modifications for them to fit?

also:

82-86 Toyota Celica Supra Wheels fit. barely clear the caliper but they cam in a 14x10 wide option on the P-Type along with 14x8 and 14x6 so theres a great candidate for some track wheels to put slicks on

The L Type are narrower 14x6 wheels around but theyre more rare

Yes they fit! 85mm Bore and same stroke. The top of the piston is .001mm diff than ours and also have better ringlands as well. I do also beleive they yeild a lower comp ratio as well.

Prelude VTEC knuckles and rotors (same ass CC5 and CB9), and calipers all the same part number.

BB6 Knuckles as well (96-01 Prelude)
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

prelude 97-01 gauge cluster

And prelude 95 vtec alternator

Comment

92-95 Prelude front & rear seatbelts fit. edit: The rear seatbelts from the Lude fit, but they will not work, due to the tensioner locking due to the mounting angle being different from the Prelude, so basically, you can't use the rear belts. (Atleast they fit from a Prelude into my 90 coupe with manual seatbelts). Rear buckles may have issues as the strap is short. However the rear reels completely bolt in. For the fronts, the 10mm bolt hole is higher up, so just drill a new hole. The bottom hole lines up.

92-95 Prelude REAR seats fit...kind of. With LOTS of modification.
                              Last edited by crazymikey; 07-24-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

will post pic's soon...

1995 acura legend auto shift knob will fit, BUT the middle piece of the auto shiftier will always be engaged or pressed down, may try to find a way to fix this...

1995 acura legend heated seat switches fit into our center consoles, could be used for heated seats or anything...

Comment

Working...
                                X