Virginia people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia people

Not really sure what regional this would be under but I just moved to the Virginia beach area and was curious if there's anybody on here from this area? Let me know guys!
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
    Not really sure what regional this would be under but I just moved to the Virginia beach area and was curious if there's anybody on here from this area? Let me know guys!
    I think this thread should have been in the "South East" section of the regional area.

Comment

or mid-atlantic.

there is someone from virginia beach but i can't remember who....
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Here...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Comment

Ain't terrance from VA beach? I used to be from Nova, but recently (thank god) moved back to Iowa. Couldn't stand east coast mentality.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

im from Roanoke, VA like 3-4 hours away the beach! i do go often to the beach.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
              Ain't terrance from VA beach? I used to be from Nova, but recently (thank god) moved back to Iowa. Couldn't stand east coast mentality.
              What's wrong with the east coast mentality. Is it as ignorant as NewYork?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                What's wrong with the east coast mentality. Is it as ignorant as NewYork?
                It's like the Hondatech of america. A bunch of uneducated boobs with piss poor attitudes and more money than brains. There's very few people I met out there that I didn't want to harm. The midwest is just so much nicer, quieter, and cheaper to live in to boot.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

It's like the Hondatech of america. A bunch of uneducated boobs with piss poor attitudes and more money than brains. There's very few people I met out there that I didn't want to harm. The midwest is just so much nicer, quieter, and cheaper to live in to boot.
                  Ahh I see sorry to hear that. It's like that over here to a certain degree. But you have a few that are cool out here others are thieves. I'm sure people out here love JDm man but let me tell you something all of that doesnt even amount to the amount of ignorance of those who repeat and bite off each other thinking there the shit that's when I hit the brakes and boost out.

Comment

Where the hell is this more money than brains? I need to find it because I could use some more money. In all honesty though I don't think it's an east coast thing. It's got a lot to do with the new generation coming up that think their sh*t don't stink. They watch some Paul Walker movies and they're experts. I find you can always estimate ones car knowledge by if he tells you he has "headers" on his 4 cyl. On a scale of 1 to 10 my car knowledge is a 3 at best. Not everyone on the east coast is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
                      Where at in the VB area you move to?

Comment

Working...
                      X