JY find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JY find

Ok so I.went to the jy today and found two cb's with the front OEM window visor and looked to be in good condition no cracks or anything visually wrong I also found a coupe Phoenix Red DX with the black interior all it had left was the right door sill the back panels but they were a little ruff and the carpet, rear deck and trunk panels. You might say who cares or why are you posting this and the reason is if anybody needs any of this stuff I can get it for you at what the jy is charging I will not be making any money of anything. I have all my black interior and I have the window visor so I did not buy them since I did not need it but I know some of this stuff might be a little hard to get for some people so if you need it just ask I have the price list from the junk yard.

I also found a 91 SE but all that has left is the carpet, rear deck and trunk panels and seat belts for the front and back. The seats are all torn up.

Just trying to help out fellow members, oh and don't forget you will have to pay for shipping as well.

nice but regional section might have been best

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I thought this would be easier for everyone to see, I should start a public service section.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
        I thought this would be easier for everyone to see, I should start a public service section.
        It hurts seeing a 91 SE with black interior all torn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          It hurts seeing a 91 SE with black interior all torn up.
          I know when I saw it I ran to it because I need the seats but then I saw them and they were torn to poop not worth to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
            I know when I saw it I ran to it because I need the seats but then I saw them and they were torn to poop not worth to fix.
            yeah at one point in time i was calling around to see who could reupholster two fronts and a rear bench the cheapest... everyone quoted me with 1500 just for labor. I ended up color matching two integra head rests to my bordeaux red interior instead. Cost me only 15 bucks, 10 for the two headrests and 5 bucks for the dye.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              yeah at one point in time i was calling around to see who could reupholster two fronts and a rear bench the cheapest... everyone quoted me with 1500 just for labor. I ended up color matching two integra head rests to my bordeaux red interior instead. Cost me only 15 bucks, 10 for the two headrests and 5 bucks for the dye.
              holy shit. didnt know it was that $$$ to do seats

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Wow that's a lot I was quoted $200 per front seat and $180 for the rear bench, but it was also simulated leather. But for $400 for the two front seats I rather get some RSX seats.

Comment

Yeah for that price i could have done an engine swap and then some.

Comment

You found the seatbelts and stuff?

If I were you, just take whatever parts you can for yourself and I'll just ship you the door panels.

Like Ive been saying, I really have no time to get to the yard to get the rest of the stuff for you.

Comment

What jy was the 91 se at?
                      Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                      93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        You found the seatbelts and stuff?

If I were you, just take whatever parts you can for yourself and I'll just ship you the door panels.

Like Ive been saying, I really have no time to get to the yard to get the rest of the stuff for you.
                        I have everything except the parts I'm getting from you the problem is the U.S seat belts are auto belts on the 91, I have a 92 so I need the manual belts.

Comment

Ohhhh, gotcha. Alright, well I'll do my best to get down there as soon as I can.

Perhaps I'll book a day off work this week. I need to go to the yard and grab some parts for my own car as well, so may as well go and do everything at once.

Comment

Lakersfan what jy did you find the 91 se at?
                            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

my interior got re-upolstered and re-carpeted by this shop my parents went to for $1,500

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X