Who was the better fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the better fighter

So here is the reason I posted this, I have been doing martial arts since I was 6 years old, different styles judo, jujitsu, tae kwon do, tango so do . So I was with a couple of the guys in the class and they started arguing about who was better Bruce Lee or Jet Li and other people like Jackie Chan and good ol Chuck Norris. So I wanted to know what do you guys think who is or was better? I know there is a couple of members on here that I have talked too that have done some type of karate or martial arts. I'm am curious on other peoples opinions on this.

I did not know how to make a poll so if somebody can help with that, that would be great.
    Bruce Lee
    62.50%
    Jet Li
    0.00%
    Jackie Chan
    0.00%
    Chuck Norris
    18.75%
    other
    18.75%

idk man each person has a different style.

Bruce Lee's style was Jeet Kun Do and he knew Wing Chun

Jackie Chan trained in Hapkido,Shaolin Kung-fu, and Tae Kwon Do.

Jet Li is a master of several styles of wushu.

Ip Man was Bruce Lee's master who taught Bruce Wing Chun.

Donnie Yen was taught wushu by his Grandmaster mother, he also knows taekwond, wing chun, judo, jiu-jitsu, parkour, muay thai..

The only way we would know who was better was if there were no other factors that would hold them back. I mean All of them have to be the same age and in perfectly good health.

I like all of them honestly.

Now if we wanted to go back in time and pull martial artists from history, I think Wong Kei-ying would do pretty well against everyone with his Hung Ga.
    Last edited by Leung; 09-10-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

chuck norris let bruce lee win and plus, he makes onions cry.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

tony jaa is a joke

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i voted for chuck norris because he will come through the screen and whoop that ass...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
          X