Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22 ceramic coated header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 ceramic coated header

This is when it was first painted it with titanium
    The F22 header was cured using engine and it has cured to a flat color. It has been holding up for 3-4 weeks now and going strong

Last edited by Gtseviper; 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM.
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Why are you posting a service in the beginner tech/performance forum?

Why not just tell everyone how you did it.....share the knowledge.................lol

Looks pretty nice when it was first coated. Do you have any pictures of what it looks like now that it has been cured?
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-28-2012, 08:40 AM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

thanks for responding. It was done just like any other ceramic coating job. I am going to re-adjust the post now in the service section. I will get some update pics of it some time this week
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

1 how many coats did u lay down?

2 did you paint the downPipE?

3 nice work!
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

2 coats minimum

downpipe isn't coated
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            Why are you posting a service in the beginner tech/performance forum?

Why not just tell everyone how you did it.....share the knowledge.................lol

Looks pretty nice when it was first coated. Do you have any pictures of what it looks like now that it has been cured?
            X2

looks good cant say i seen anyone on here do that. not that i been on here that long but just sayin. ill prolly do that when i do a swap...

Comment

Can u please post a pic of the paint u used?
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

nicely done. Very clean look. And your block is crazy clean too.

Comment

Working...
                X