Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 accord ex coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 accord ex coupe

ok i have had 2 cb7 same years and both of them were ex. i never had a chance to post them up here so i decided i will do that today. my first cb7
    first day i had it

i bought the car for 400 bucks from the jy lol all it needed was a clutch it was slipping bad

bone stock when i got the car

enigne
    f22a6
    aem short ram air intake
    ebay headers to full exhuast

suspension
    skunk2 coilovers & shocks
    17in drags rims

interor
    Stock

this is how the car looked after

it looked pretty good to me but at the time i got layed off and didnt have enough money to finish it so i traded it for this

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

i will post my second cb later when i gather up all my pics

Comment

I don't know why everyone else seems to have different yard policies than the ones near me. At the yards here if a car goes into stock it cannot be bought from them. There haven't been too many I have wanted but it's annoying to know that even if I did, it's in some magical limbo and I can't have it.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

ok this is my second cb and my current one that ive been working on.
        its a 92 ex coupe

first got it

after she got lowered

xxr

saw blades

this is the way it sits today

interor shot

engine:
        f22a6 120,xxx miles
        aem cold air intake
        aem cam
        4-2-1 headers( not installed)
        full exhuast N1 ( not installed)

suspension
        brand new oe shocks
        H&R lowering springs
        aluminm rear lower control arms(not installed yet)
        front n rear strut bar

interior
        stock

exterior
        amber corners(not installed)
        jdm g square grill( not installed)
        window gurds ( not installed)
        carbon fiber gas cap ( not installed)
        jdm oem foglights ( not installed)
        extended d1 red lugnuts (not installed)
        black housed headlights (not installed)

rims
        16in CL rims

the car is going in for body work and paint next week ill take pics

Comment

My favorite Accord. A '92-'93 frost white EX coupe with a 5-speed. Was this a junkyard purchase also?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            My favorite Accord. A '92-'93 frost white EX coupe with a 5-speed. Was this a junkyard purchase also?
            no i bought this out cuz i missed my cb7 so much i paid a little high but i think it was worth it i paid 1800 for it. it had 100,000 on it and that rare around here it find one with that low of milage

Comment

Yeah I tried to buy basically the exact same car with similar mileage for $1800 also. The guy would just never respond. And even when he did it was very vague. I wouldn't worry about it. Many people on here seem to find crazy deals but that shouldn't adjust your reality of the norm. You bought what looks to be a decent, low-mileage car for under $2000. Just enjoy it.
              Last edited by Jarrett; 06-17-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

what part of RI are you from? I'm from providence myself

Comment

im from ep but im in warwick now
                  Last edited by Jarrett; 06-17-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah I tried to buy basically the exact same car with similar mileage for $1800 also. The guy would just never respond. And even when he did it was very vague. I wouldn't worry about it. Many people on here seem to find crazy deals but that shouldn't adjust you're reality of the norm. You bought what looks to be a decent, low-mileage car for under $2000. Just enjoy it.
                    thanks man and i will

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
                      im from ep but im in warwick now
                      cool cool we should meet up sometime

Comment

nice ride man. more you south shore guys are startin to pop up a lot lately.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I don't know why everyone else seems to have different yard policies than the ones near me. At the yards here if a car goes into stock it cannot be bought from them. There haven't been too many I have wanted but it's annoying to know that even if I did, it's in some magical limbo and I can't have it.
                          Same here
                          Cant buy any car in the yard. you can only buy the ones they put out front and deem worthy of sale. They're all usually piles and way over priced.

nice ride btw OP!

Comment

My favorite Accord. A '92-'93 frost white EX coupe with a 5-speed.
                            Almost. Would you keep the abs functional like oem. 40/40 prop? Or upgrade to the newer style abs (if you could yes you would) it wouuldnt be simple keeping it function in one way.

Wouldnt you up grade to new generation parts? Leather sears, power options, other bells and whistles?

Seems like we could start seeing more RHD instead of junking off limited production cars. I mean I dont have the stATs on how many numbers were produced per trim but the car is 20yrs old

Comment

nice I miss prov

Comment

Working...
                              X