Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my purple 92 accord lx sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comment techno. looked at your ride pretty clean cb

Comment

Its cool its different I like that. those wheels dont look to bad either.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Wheels are nice. A painted lip to match the color of your car will b awesome.

In the mean time your oem wheels, try and polish them up on you free time.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

went to an upholstering shop to see how much they would charge for black seats.
          For the two front setas it would be $300 bucks each and the back seat around $500-600
          not bad i guess for nice looking seats but its just that the cash aint here lol went to the junkyard dude wanted 100 a piece for some leader ones, really? Next cheap thing to do?

Yup do the vynil spray paint job
          From burgundy to black. Took only about 30min work dries in about 1min
          i bought a brush to brush after i painted to keep seats soft and not hard from the paint.
          Paint is pretty strong, stronger than reg spray paint, so use mask!!! If you ever use it

Before

After

Comment

took your advice didnt use material dye the ones pros use cuz its a bit expensive so i just went to pep boys and bought some black vynil spray paint for seats. Im pretty happy because it was cheap, no hassle, and looks awesome to me

Comment

Originally posted by $oy-Cabrona87 View Post
              took your advice didnt use material dye the ones pros use cuz its a bit expensive so i just went to pep boys and bought some black vynil spray paint for seats. Im pretty happy because it was cheap, no hassle, and looks awesome to me
              That turned out nice! I'm going to transform my wine red (burgundy) interoir into a lot more black too, mostly plasti-dip for plastic and was wondering about the seats... I thought I was limited to seat covers or new seats... very interesting. Thanks for sharing

Spring is late here though, still snowing. So bummed out, want to work on the car. Have Eibach springs to install plus I'm going to grind my rear fenders so the car has zero rust. Damn Canadian winter. Need a muffler too. So quiet... you could hear a rabbit fart beside my car.
              Last edited by Ispintechno; 03-21-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Very different looks good...

Comment

Working...
                X