Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Photo Shoot New Wheels! Hella Flush Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol ya I'm sure women like smelly gasoline balls and dirty nails.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I've seen far less critical comments on this site for much less done than you have. I think you are in the category of pushing it further and the troops are rallying you to make it really special (done right)

Nicely done, sweet CB7.

Comment

dope color combo!

Comment

Dayzie, your car looks great. Do it how you want and not according to everyone else's standards. Cause at the end of the day, you're the one driving it, working on it, and repairing what might break.

That being said, a little punctuation might be helpful. I had to reread every one of your post like 3 times to figure out what you said. And now need an Excedrin. lol

But rock on with your whip!!! Wish there were more chicks like you who aren't just eye candy to go along with their boyfriend's cars.
          Originally posted by HardInThePaint
          Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

Bring your car to the some meets we have one towards the end of this month in Issaquah at XXX Rootbeer, and one on the 9th of next month at Golden Gardens. Some of the NW Accords will be there

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

ok ill try to im shaving my motor bay and wire tucking it right now my boyfriend has it all apart hopefully it will be done so i can make it

Comment

beautiful car if i may say...how far are you tucking it? i thought about doing it to mine but a lot of work plus i hate wiring lol but i love the wheels...

Comment

my boyfriend is doing a full wire tuck to where you cant see any at all i have another posts with pics on the tuck and shaved bay he has the motor out now and it all tucked all he has to do is sand the bondo and glaze it then paint it and drop the motor in and put the dash in and it will be done should be done by the end of this week i miss driving my car

Comment

Looks good.

I actually don't mind the pink, being that your a female. The approach is clean!
                    Jay
                    HondaLina
                    91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Diggin' the pink speedstars. My girlfriend rocks an IS300 and even she said she wouldn't mind rockin' a pink trim cb7 like yours. Don't fear self expression, for everyone's unique in style...

Damn we wish we were moving up to Seattle already. Seems like there's more cb7 enthusiasts like myself.

By the way, I can dig ladies who arent afraid to get their hands dirty. Shows passion and guts. Go on with ya bad self...
                      Last edited by Accord1320; 02-19-2013, 09:31 PM.

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                      Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

im loving your car illpost pics of mine up soon so everyone can see her

Comment

thats a nice cb i like the rims did you paint them yourself? nice photoshoot i might have one myself when i get a good camera my phone one sucks lol nice ride once again.

Comment

how much lower can it go? it looks pretty close to rubbing already. looks pretty good to me already.

Comment

Looks great! Good mixture with pink and white and the height is perfect right above the wheel

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Comment

finally got my chrome jdm one peice headlights

hello i finally got my jdm front lights in the mail today with my carbon fiber trunk and the dam ups guy doped the box over my fence yes he did do that and crack my trunk lid my boyfriend is pist as hell ben waiting a week for it and at the last min gets f*** up i will get some pics the headlights on my car and crack on the trunk lid up latter as long with my 2 1/2in exhaust getting it tucked.also just order a carbon lip to should be getting that soon. ill have pics up around noon im going to get some good ones in the light for you guys ben really nice here in Washington.

Comment

Working...
                                X