Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where did you buy your wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18" Kyowa's for $895 shipped with tires, special lug nuts... I got them from victoriatire.com I got hooked up, but they have good prices regardless.

Comment

konig's from a local tire shop
      buddy club's from ebay
      volk's from ebay
      ssr's from ebay

i purchased higher quality wheels for a lower price from ebay than i did for my lower quality wheels from a local shop...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

most sites pricing is very close with tires and free shipping, and i have also been looking at ebay but then there is shipping plus tires. so dont really know which will be cheaper.

Comment

Like someone posted up above, wheelmax is pretty good, but they have some ugly wheels. I took a risk and got my wheels on ebay, granted it was just the rims, no tires, so i had to go and get tires and get them mounted etc, etc.

You can also try wheelsnext.com
          It is what it is - so deal with it!

Comment

Check:
            wheelsnext.com
            wheelmax.com
            wheelguyz.com
            edgeracing.com
            gotwheelsandtires.com
            As for the color, Iwould suggest Black with polished lip. Size: 225/35-18. But it all depends on Ur pocket and choice.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

i plan on getting saw blades from a local junkyard. i got my first set of eighteens from my buddy for 200 bones. yet to deal with ebay. good luck, i hear that you can search for wheel tire bundles on ebay.
              hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

lol looks like im the only one here who got a pair of rims at a swapmeet

they are a set of 215/45/17 Anella rims gun metal with polish lip wrapped arond with Hercules tires they came without tires but i got the tires at one of my dads friends shop
                ________
                Blonde Webcams
                Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:17 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I got mine at America's Tire Company
                  Raceline USA

Comment

http://www.barretire.com/American%20Racing/riax.htm

This is where I got my rims and tires. Its bull shit though. I ordered em for 700, and then a few days later, it showed up on my credit card another 120 bucks. I called em and was like WTF. It specifically says free shipping. Then if you go to the shipping page it says its only on the rims. Totally misleading. Totally bull shit if you ask me. So I had to pay another 120 for the shipping on the tires, not to mention the tires weren't balanced or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                      http://www.barretire.com/American%20Racing/riax.htm

This is where I got my rims and tires. Its bull shit though. I ordered em for 700, and then a few days later, it showed up on my credit card another 120 bucks. I called em and was like WTF. It specifically says free shipping. Then if you go to the shipping page it says its only on the rims. Totally misleading. Totally bull shit if you ask me. So I had to pay another 120 for the shipping on the tires, not to mention the tires weren't balanced or anything.
                      that sucks wrichard but hey are you happy with your rims or naw? do you think it was worth it .
                      ________
                      LovelyWendie
                      Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:18 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Junkyards usually have good deals on OEM stuff.
                        I found a set of EX wheels for $150 at my junkyard.
                        It's basically buy 3 get one free, but make sure they are ok and keep a good attitude or they'll charge 3 times more, lol.
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                        My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by .XS.
                          thanks averybody your input. now gotta see what color goes good with maroon
                          also when the car is lowered will i run into clearance issues
                          thanks
                          -XS
                          ok, here are some basics to keep you from scrubbing...ok, unless you just HAVE to, stay 18s or under...you can go 18x7.5 and still have plenty of room, just try to keep the offset between +40mm and +45mm
                          also, if you have that offset and a 7.5 inch wide wheel, i recommend going with a 215/40r18 tire...thats what i did...no scrubbing at all after i put a spacer in the back...with stereo and all that, i cant have my tires scrubbing!

anyways, to the question at hand first..

1385 for tires, wheels, balancing, mounting, and shipping to a shop near my house

18" ICW Racing Stillettos (7.5 width)
                          215/40ZR18 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW..beautiful tread design and loads of grip in all conditions, wet, dry anything...its great..

Comment

thanks for the heads up Davids92Accord, still sucks though, very missleading............

yeah i might look into some oem wheels for now since im really want to get of the stellies
                            there are more important things to take care of before i get new wheels though, just starting to see where i can get the best deal

Comment

Akita ak2's wraped in firehawk gt tires 500 for all from a local shop
                              THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
                              MY RIDE

Comment

Morbidlife: wheel size? 500 is an excellent price

Comment

Working...
                                X