Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Club Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car...
    ไม่รู้จะตอบอะไรดีอะ
    Honda Accord CB from Bangkok..,Thailand,Hi all guys....

My msn :

Comment

well come to the site dude and those are some bad ass Accords. I like the black one wit the cursive honda grill. Where'd that grill come from, do you know?
      She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
      Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
      Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

car loks tite

Comment

Which one?

Comment

lIP kIT

Hey POP H22A, that lip kit around your car is beautiful, how can i get something like it ?
            "never underestimate the Driving skills of the HANDICAPP" By: Myself....

Comment

Originally posted by INSANE IMPORT
              Hey POP H22A, that lip kit around your car is beautiful, how can i get something like it ?

Thats just the Xenon Kit , I think its called the mild or something like that Xenon has 2 kits this is the simpler one of the 2 just looks nice on those care painted to match and all that its throwing people offf . Looks hott in my opinion but most of there cars have just the Xenon front lip its nothing we cant get here as far as the lip goes ,, love these cars ....
              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

cliff shot with trees in background is best pic on here i've seen....like on the forum ever!
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  cliff shot with trees in background is best pic on here i've seen....like on the forum ever!

Honestly I think its one of the best ive seen all together when it comes to CB's !!!

Soooo Agreeeed !
                  Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Oh fiddlesticks...it appears I've "gelled" my underoos

Last edited by gloryaccordy; 09-20-2006, 04:29 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Oh fiddlesticks...it appears I've "gelled" my underoos

LMAO

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

been reading on this thread for a while and all i can say is that those are some sick ass accords.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Very nice pics, I like this one especially. I wish there were high resolution versions available

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

i really like the black accord with the custom grill

Comment

i love those cars

Comment

nice CBZ

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Working...
                                X