No announcement yet.

Another car wreck with ripped in half...car in a newer BMW, driver didnt live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the looks of that car, just about anything would have been split in half. bmw, cb, hummer, whatever

damn right the driver didnt live. id be surprised if they even found a piece of the driver that weighed more than 20lbs

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      Just to add more proof to the pile that the CB7 is one of the best cars out there to this day.
      Your an idiot for even saying that. How do you compare a 20 year old car to a newer more technologically advanced Beemer???

Just because the car got ripped in half..and the driver didnt live??

That guy who lived on the CB lived because of dumb luck...stupid situations put your life in danger.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

weve seen some crazy accidents with cbs where the driver lived. then again im sure there are plenty of cases where bmws have survived crazy stuff too.
        my aunt had a car carrier drop a car on her volvo and she was fine. proof that the car was made well. not proof that its indestructible.

Comment

Holy fuck people dont understand a joking comment, in NO WAY is the 20+ year old accord ANYWHERE NEAR as safe as any new car out on the road. Any one can be killed in any car if the wreck is bad enough or happens in just the right place on the car....

comment is based off another post i made about a guy ripping a CB7 in half and surviving.

Relax people........
          Last edited by baracuda; 01-26-2011, 06:12 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize it was a joke nor was your comment worded as a joke. I just thought you were an idiot.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              For all the morons out there let me add a [joke] tag to the end my comment.
              So everyone that posted in this thread is a moron? Wow.

I wish I was as smart as you.
              [joke]It'd be nice to decipher when people are jokoing or being serious over the internet.[/joke]

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                So everyone that posted in this thread is a moron? Wow.

I wish I was as smart as you.
                Didn't you understand that from his comment you MORON! (From one moron to another.)
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

wow the car in the back almost looks lie a jetta gli with thoes wheeles

Comment

according to other members, if you would have typed in blue, all problems would have been solved..

Comment

Oh yeah! I forgot about the blue text.

I hate you.
                      Hehe! j/k budddddyyyyy!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That was a great idea wasn't it?

Comment

If you snap your M3 in half like a stick, your warranty is usually voided---instantly
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

lawls

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

poor driving skill and dumb traffic.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

where can i find that cb7 that split in half???

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X