Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where did you buy your wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you buy your wheels?

well im looking into new wheels so just wondering where everybody bought/got theirs. and which did you get, lude wheels, jdm, other.....
    i've been looking around ebay but so far nothing that i like too much(local) dont wanna pay alot of shipping unless its something i really like.
    -XS

450$ or so shipped for 17 inch bsa wheels Blk with polished lip.
    Came with lugnuts

Awesome wheels for the price. I wish they were 18's though

Got them from ebay.com

Cheers

Comment

if you haven't checked out wheelmax.com i'd definately take a look. they have excellent selection but like any other site, some of their wheels are just plain fugly.

Comment

$585shipped, mounted and balanced, and lugs

17's with Kumho tires

www.wheelguyz.com

Got mine as a special
        Attached Files
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I plan an savaging the local junkyards for EX wheels or from a car with the same lugs patterns. I don't want the car to stick out much, and I wanted wheels cheap.
          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

What: $200 for my '92 Lude SI wheels with good tires
            When: Sheesh, a Long time ago...years even
            Who: My brother's crazy ex-girlfriend, for $200 I just got the wheels/tires. LOL
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              What: $200 for my '92 Lude SI wheels with good tires
              When: Sheesh, a Long time ago...years even
              Who: My brother's crazy ex-girlfriend, for $200 I just got the wheels/tires. LOL
              shhhh...look at the link in my sig. (even though they're not the same wheels)

Comment

wheels

check out machiii.net
                i LOVE jdM

Comment

17" RSL Elite
                  Brand new in box $360 shipped
                  Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    450$ or so shipped for 17 inch bsa wheels Blk with polished lip.
                    Came with lugnuts

Awesome wheels for the price. I wish they were 18's though

Got them from ebay.com

Cheers
                    i think you got ripped off wayne...edgeracing.com sells the same wheels with the polished lip w/tires of your choice, and lugs and weighted for around 500-600 shipped to your door.

i would suggest sites such as tirerack.com, edgeracing.com, wheelmax.com...all of the sites offer awesome packages including rims, tires, lugs, weighted and all prices are shipped to your door.

also check on here for some deals that people are selling in the classifieds section.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

thanks averybody your input. now gotta see what color goes good with maroon
                      also when the car is lowered will i run into clearance issues
                      thanks
                      -XS

Comment

Originally posted by .XS.
                        thanks averybody your input. now gotta see what color goes good with maroon
                        also when the car is lowered will i run into clearance issues
                        thanks
                        -XS
                        DEPENDS on how low your car is, and what size rim you run and what size tire.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Me...Orlando Tire Center
                          Momo "RPM" 17" Black With Chrome Lip
                          www.momousa.com
                          $1135 With Tire, Lugnuts, And Wheel Lock

Just Check My Thread To See Pic
                          "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

17 inch konig holes rims graphite with polished lip and kumho tires lock lug nuts polished 900 buck back when konig was blowin up i bought them at kauffman tire.. been good to me and people say they like them alot balance and rotation free

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

i got mine from wheelguyz.com also they r 17inch gunmetal with 205/40/17 another place is wheelsnext.com they give frree shippingand springs also
                              visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Working...
                              X