And more pics:

Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

damm look like my bumper got chewed up

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
        damm look like my bumper got chewed up
        Yea man, i saw your car at MIR and was like whoa, did that happend on the way to the meet?

Comment

That was my first bumper fucked it up then got the skyline and my cuzzo crashed so i had to throw something on

Comment

still looks good as fuck

nice work guys

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
              LOL, I told you guys hes crazy, I was taking Steve back from a ride and this car comes out of nowhere cutting into the school parking lot to past ms and I was like WTF?
              haha yeah remember I was in the passenger seat getting the ride of my life. poor dave was in the back seat. we were both grasping that "OH SHIT" handle when he pulled that stunt
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

ACCORDinglynice, mad props to that awsome one of a kind paint job man!!
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

did enjoy the sights

although i am really not a big honda fan anymore, the cars were rather nice. the turbo was hot as shit with that blow off valve, damn! and the asian invasion car of jimmy with his carbon fiber hood and his huge unpainted front lip was rather nice looking on the day. jays (deevers) new rims were looking great on his car(nice choice)...that gold bronze stood off nicely from the darker paint. (darkgray or black it was dark out) although the one person i didnt talk to was the owner of the red cb7 with the predator hood and blacked altezzas...that was a nice looking ride, other than the fact that when i was driving behind i thought we were going over speed bumps his car was bouncing so much. *wanted to ask about that*. well next time you get together i think more of you should race. get some nice side by side pics of matchups. well whatever, shit to do. thats it from the ford guy for now. ill be back around in some time to check things. nice meeting you all. im out

Dan
                  a splash of ford in your dull honda life

Comment

great picss

but wheres the vidd???

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

I talked to steve and the vid is done he just needs to upload it. Hes been having trouble because of his schools network but it should be up in the next couple days. Be patient.
                      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                      My members ride page
                      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Mike dammit! My name is Mike! You putz, Dan!

Anyway, yeah, my car is dark gray (phantom gray)... The rims looked just as I planned, which NEVER happens! I got lucky!

Hondas really are the low end in performance anymore it seems. The aftermarket is mainly looks and stupid stuff. Any power parts still leave them lacking when it comes to the turbo cars of other makers (like that WRX of your mom's there...) Still, I think we showed the various stages of how these semi-heavy family cars can be made impressive! The CB7 is a rare type of car... It's not a ricey car, and doesn't attract many ricers like Civics do. It's not as heavy as it looks (lighter than an AWD DSM) and has great potential as an NA car (H22, maybe F22... we'll see what HondaFan81 does!) or a turbo car (F22, H22, whatever!)
                        I feel that the CB7 is a very balanced car. Someday, after I get my desire for raw power satisfied, I would lilke to tune the suspension to the fullest, using the best parts I can find. I want to see what this car can do in road racing, auto-x, and maybe even gymkahna... though I don't know if anything legal (or illegal) is organized around here... Maybe I can start it up!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Mike dammit! My name is Mike! You putz, Dan!
                          Hey i Jay almost kicked my ass down there cuz i kepy calling him Mike for some reason and to you as Jay i think it was that long drive that got to me lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

damnit I knew i shoulda went!

Comment

come on i know there is more pics
                              cb7 sold
                              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

whose got the red accord?