Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a swap

I'm planning on swapping my engine...
    will my f22A6 tranny work with the h22a4?
    or is better to buy the engine and tranny together?

better the by the h22 with an h22 trans but your f22 trans will work

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

The F22A trans is geared a bit longer, so your mileage will typically be better and you'll turn fewer RPM. The H22A trans is geared more toward high performance and will accelerate better.
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

This is off topic, but you've been given the best possible answers anyway... but the H22A4 is OBD2. Be prepared to convert the engine to OBD1 (or the car to OBD2... more work). It's not a huge deal, but if you haven't found the H22A4 for a great price, I'd wait to find a good H22A1 or H22A (JDM). Just a suggestion. You're obviously a beginner, and it's always good to keep things as simple as possible!

Comment

I got 450 miles to the tank with my f22 trans on the highway. I like the H23 trans though its the best of both worlds.
          -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

hey man this is also off topic but i have a jdm h22a motor with lsd tranny for both in very good shape with extras on motor and tranny pm if your interested
            92 Accord LX coupe

JDM H22A w/lsd
            I.H.E <nuthin to pricey
            stage3 dual friction CF clutch
            fuel pressure regulator
            tokico blues all around
            eibach SL's in front/PK in back
            16'' Konig Holes wrapped in Kuhmo 712's
            Powerslot rotors in front w/ebc pads

Comment

Its so off topic that you need to read the rules. No selling in beginner forums.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
              X