• Show
Clear All

Nice addition Brian!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

car looks fresh as always and lip looks very nice.

Originally posted by scudweiser
      i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Sigma Lip!
        COUPE K24

Comment

hhhmmmm, for some reason that lip is not flowing good with me, im so used to seen your car so clean and OEMish looking..... all the lines on the lip......, plus as low as your car is, that's if you dont raise it a bit, i remember at the end of one of the sonics meet, i could hear you sweeping something along as you drove off cause the car was so low lol

those are just my humble .02 cents sir, your car is clean no matter what :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

later.
            Money shot right there bro. Me Like.
            MY MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

later.
              Please finish this! I'v been waiting sooo long, I might do something similar to this. Also how are you going to seal it/protect it from rust and keep that mirror finish ?
              Last edited by tutsuo; 02-21-2013, 04:40 PM.
              Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
              Originally posted by deevergote
              den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

So you ARE alive!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

He ain't goin anywhere =)
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wow Brian you are still here?! And the car still looks new?! Amazing! We should meet up this summer. I would love to see this in person again. Plus I could use some good detail commentary on my car. PM me bro!
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

car's looking good as always man

Originally posted by scudweiser
                        i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
                          hhhmmmm, for some reason that lip is not flowing good with me, im so used to seen your car so clean and OEMish looking..... all the lines on the lip......, plus as low as your car is, that's if you dont raise it a bit, i remember at the end of one of the sonics meet, i could hear you sweeping something along as you drove off cause the car was so low lol

those are just my humble .02 cents sir, your car is clean no matter what :-)
                          you don't own his car so might as well not tell him how to drive it

Comment

hmmm, what's the plan to keep the hood from rusting?
                            seems like you could have it dipped in nickel fairly cheap since it's prepped and then it would stay perfect.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                              seems like you could have it dipped in nickel fairly cheap since it's prepped and then it would stay perfect.
                              I bet you are dying at the thought of painting typeg's hood xD
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                                if i ever finish it, i will probably apply wax to it and leave it on without wiping it off. only wiping it off for a car show/meet. then reapplying the wax upon parking it in the garage.

would liked to have had it plated, but don't know of anywhere that has a tank big enough to fit a hood.

might also paint it with a candy paint that has a built in adhesion promoter, i dunno.

of course i might just get another hood and paint it the regular color before i finish the polished one. i def don't want to try and paint the one i polished. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X