Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Roh Uk Setup Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roh Uk Setup Help

Okay guys I had been askng around for a while if a set of bb4 prelude front nuckles would work for a ROH setup well on the weekend i found out it didnt...

as my car has ABS and the other prelude knuckles didnt so im kinda stuck on what parts i actually needed as You guys in the USA have a huge option where as us in the UK dont.

I was trying to upgrade my front arms with rotors and calipers but there was no ABS slot and mountings on the actual leg where as our accords do.

Thanks please shine some light on this topic as ive just thrown some stupid amount of money at it so far

and all the other threads have dead images before you tell me to use the search bar because i have used it.

thanks

I believe the absolute easiest way for you to do a hub over rotor in the uk would be to get just the wheel hubs and bearings from a 95 oddesy or what ever is the uk equivalent van. They legit bolt into your stock cb arms and you can use the prelude rotors and calipers with brackets. Doing this will retain the abs sensor. I’m really not sure What else you can do. There is how ever in the us a Acura cl that is rotor over hub but I am unsure if it has abs or not.

my new turbo build

Comment

The Honda Odyssey is a 5-lug. That adds a whole new layer of complexity for someone not wanting to change anything besides the hubs and rotors.

The '98-'99 2.3CL has the hubs you want. I know they're not available there, but they show up for sale quite often. We don't allow sales here on the site until a user has established themselves by obtaining 30 posts, but there are other places, such as some of the Facebook classifieds groups, where you can find them for sale.

The '98-'02 Accord 4-cylinder Accord could be an option if you wanted to grab the entire knuckle, but you would need access to a lathe to turn down the back side of the hub where the axle slides in. There is a protuberance there that prevents the axle from seating against the hub perfectly. Odd, because it's doesn't appear in the V6 cars of the same body.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Where you based in UK?

As Jarrett says, get those 98 99 2.3cl Acura hubs. That what I did. Then get new cb bearings and press them on. I run bb4 calipers, caliper brackets, pads and discs. You might find the disc location screw doesn't line up but that doesn't matter.
        Last edited by marcusv8thunder; 04-04-2018, 07:08 AM.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! and yeah iwanna stay away from the 5 lug swap right now as i wanna just run my prelude bb4 disks and calipers as i have them here ad then possibly run the WerdWerx caliper kit at a later date as that should fit up once doing this upgrade...

sorry for late replies my phone doesnt tell me most of my emails D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
            Where you based in UK?

As Jarrett says, get those 98 99 2.3cl Acura hubs. That what I did. Then get new cb bearings and press them on. I run bb4 calipers, caliper brackets, pads and discs. You might find the disc location screw doesn't line up but that doesn't matter.
            Im based in Birmingham in the midlands how about yourself?
            oh okay where did you pick them up from?

also send me a pm would be nice knowing somone else in the uk owning a cb! and the upgrades they have done on thiers with local knowledge haha

but im guessing facebook or ebay would be my best bet to get those hubs

Comment

This site is solid for all things cb. Alot of my cb knowledge and modifying has been becuase of here.

If you click my links below you can see my cb (s) ive done alot to them. But mine is childs play compared to some on here.

I will pm you now.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
              UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
              NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Working...
              X