No announcement yet.

where n how did you meet your GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online... aol chat 4 years ago. were not together but we are. its weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      online... aol chat 4 years ago. were not together but we are. its weird.
      In a chat room called bbw4wm? Hahaha Soy told me about you man, being into them big chicks. Thats whats weird.

I met mine after picking up my diploma from HS, I was rollin' the mean green cb (my first one, 92 EX auto) and I was like "how you doin' sexy?" and she didn't pay no mind.. so I said "can I please talk to you for a minute?" and she stopped, I hopped out the cb, and all I needed was a minute. I told her how I just graduated and was intrigued by her beauty and wanted to see if we could make the summer "hot" and then I gave her my number because she wasn't giving in to the game but seemed kinda interested. She called 3 days later, I was just leaving to the Poconos for a 2 week vacation so we couldn't get together just yet.

We chilled about 1 month later, she seemed cool. At the end of our chill session she gave me a kiss on the cheek, she had so much respect for me, which suprised the shit out of me, and she said the suprised look I had was so sexy lol. I was intrigued because every other girl I had been with was so easy, I'd prolly end up getting fellatio the first night. First date was to see the movie I Robot and it felt so right, that night when I dropped her off she went for the cheek thing and I was like "nah babe, I need more than that this time" and went for the kiss. We spoke later that night and decided to make it a monogamous relationship and that was the best thing I've done in my life.

I love her & I'm in love with her, its been 1.25 yrs since then. I hope many more years to come
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
        In a chat room called bbw4wm? Hahaha Soy told me about you man, being into them big chicks. Thats whats weird.

I met mine after picking up my diploma from HS, I was rollin' the mean green cb (my first one, 92 EX auto) and I was like "how you doin' sexy?" and she didn't pay no mind.. so I said "can I please talk to you for a minute?" and she stopped, I hopped out the cb, and all I needed was a minute. I told her how I just graduated and was intrigued by her beauty and wanted to see if we could make the summer "hot" and then I gave her my number because she wasn't giving in to the game but seemed kinda interested. She called 3 days later, I was just leaving to the Poconos for a 2 week vacation so we couldn't get together just yet.

We chilled about 1 month later, she seemed cool. At the end of our chill session she gave me a kiss on the cheek, she had so much respect for me, which suprised the shit out of me, and she said the suprised look I had was so sexy lol. I was intrigued because every other girl I had been with was so easy, I'd prolly end up getting fellatio the first night. First date was to see the movie I Robot and it felt so right, that night when I dropped her off she went for the cheek thing and I was like "nah babe, I need more than that this time" and went for the kiss. We spoke later that night and decided to make it a monogamous relationship and that was the best thing I've done in my life.

I love her & I'm in love with her, its been 1.25 yrs since then. I hope many more years to come
        ha thats phat dude

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          ha thats phat dude
          Thanks man, I'm glad you like it and I'm glad I'm the lucky dude

And she does come to the cb7tuner meets with me, so if anyone wants to ask her first hand, be my guest!
          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
            Thanks man, I'm glad you like it and I'm glad I'm the lucky dude

And she does come to the cb7tuner meets with me, so if anyone wants to ask her first hand, be my guest!
            and now u got her eating right....lot of protein. (u know what i mean son after our talks on the phone )

Comment

i met Val at Wal Mart...we worked together there.

it really is true that you can find anything at walmart

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                i met Val at Wal Mart...we worked together there.

it really is true that you can find anything at walmart
                Except multicolor swimsuits in October.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

i was bestfriends with her brother and i came over his house and i saw her, we all drank together...eventually we fucked and started dating and i kept it a secret from him and his family cause i was living with them all. now they know though.

Comment

met my old lady on icq. i was talkin to one of my friends and then a window poped up and it was her. she gave me her number and a few weeks later we got hooked up. been 1.5 yrs today.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

beefy i love ur sig.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                      You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

We first found each other on the yahoo personals thing, but then when we first got to see each other, we arranged to meet at the county fair where, apparently, we hit it off pretty good

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

I have met my last 3 GF's by playing shows with my old band, they like guitar players i guess, they all looked good but only one really stands out, we dated for a while, fell in love with each other, and we were together always every minute of the day. One day we had sex after talking about how we loved each other and that was the beginning of the end. We took a break 2 months later and i wanted her back so bad i tried to make her jeleous but it back fired and she met some guy, and they have been together for a while, the last time i spoke to her was Christmas night last year and we don't talk anymore and she lives around the corner from me so it is hard. I am still trying to think of way to get her back. But in the end i am in a band so i should get some more tail and maybe i will like one of them.
                          JDM H22a
                          P2T4 tranny
                          I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
                          16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
                          nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
                          custom short throw shifter
                          Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
                          Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
                          Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

i met my gf at the church youth group a while back in highschool. both our parents made us join the youth group and we were both like uggg while we were there. then we got to liking it and we hung out at YG more. then we hung out away from YG and then before we knew it it was a year and half later and yes she does come to cb7tuner meets

Comment

Sunday school at church, 16 years ago. (We were two, been in love with her ever since.)
                              -pax
                              Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
                                Sunday school at church, 16 years ago. (We were two, been in love with her ever since.)
                                -pax
                                that's cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X