No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im waiting for the summer to hit TAB tuesdays..if i go now..ill knock out in class every wed....
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

update!

i installed prelude calipers and rotors but i ran into a major problem. it can be found here:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=24088

please help!

i took pictures and plan to make a mini DIY for it! i just need to fix this problem. stay tuned!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

update!

the prelude caliper problem has been solved! stupid proportional valve. here are some celebration shots and some new shoes. and before you ask, YES i have the complete set of both wheels.

front: 16x7" rota GT3's
        rear: 16x7" volk racing Group A's

HINT: look closely at the wheels
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice man! i like the VOLKS!

the GT3 look like there doing too much doesnt really flow that well....but they still look pretty good!

i wanna so some shots of all the Volks on!
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

awesome job timmy haha i know wat the "HINT" is hahaha i wonder how long someone will notice it hahaha good job once again and beautiful car!
            Beast: Evo X
            Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

dammit dood...youve done it again..got another set of nice rims...and i know what the "hint" is now too..grrr well i guess ill be the first 90-91 coupe to do it then.. but keep up the good work..

Comment

Hahaaa awesome bro!!!! As for that hint, at first I thought I was going to find some Spoon calipers hidden behind those Rotas or something..hhehehe but the actual surprise is even better Love yer car man..But I have to agree, the Volks do look better on yer car...I think the Rota GT3s would look better on my car..heehe

Two thumbs up for a beautiful ride

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

sup tim...nice man...hey u gonna be selling them racing harts ...hey where in ontario do u exactly live?...those houses look familiar...i have a cuzin who lives around there with a house thats similar to taht...
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I like the volks better than the red rotas…I don’t know why people like the red rotas…maybe its just me that doesn’t have any taste … but yeah, 2 for the volks and a request for more pics of all 4 of them on.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sweet looking man i like the red gt3s what size tires are on them?
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

AHhhh, the red rota's look good!
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

i like the style of the rota's i just don't like the red color. i think those bronze rims looked cleaner. but i know how it goes bro, you can only rock something on your car for so long then it gets old...........change is good.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            i like the style of the rota's i just don't like the red color. i think those bronze rims looked cleaner. but i know how it goes bro, you can only rock something on your car for so long then it gets old...........change is good.
                            the wheels were gold, not bronze.

timmy, you need to change your list of mods. nice job on the 5 lug

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

not 1 set of 5-lug wheels, BUT 2 !! yo timmy, nice conversion and choice of wheels.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                                the wheels were gold, not bronze.

timmy, you need to change your list of mods. nice job on the 5 lug
                                my bad
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X