This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snailin91
    cannot wait till i can bust off my winter 17'nz and throw on the 18'nz for the meet on the 11th, that i am anticipating so very much.

lol i want to get my 14's off to get my 17's on.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Finally got 30. But yeah I didn't get hired at fred meyers.
      Last edited by action bastard; 01-13-2007, 08:19 PM.

Comment

lol, 30 posts to come play in the NW section. woot. not much action goin on in here these days......
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

just picked up my 92-93 trunk w/ complete tail lights. $25.00. wrong color, but dont really care at the moment. prolly pop it on tomorrow after we kick chicago's ass.....

Comment

i got a new job bitches!!!

its in Pullman, at some oil lube place. its minimum wage, part time. but i can get up to 40 hours if i want and the managers seem pretty cool.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

congrad's Jose. so are you moving to Pullaman hehehehehe

Comment

i pullman! *sigh*
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yea, im here right now.

gona live with my gf since she doesnt have a roomate anymore.

the lube place is not that far, so I can walk there everday if its not too cold.

for sean, its at the conoco to the light before you head to mosco.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

for sean, its at the conoco to the light before you head to mosco.

nice man! thats right by the bar/grill and up the street is the new well newer movie theatre.

ill have to come visit ya when im in town there visiting my friends. congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      i got a new job bitches!!!

its in Pullman, at some oil lube place. its minimum wage, part time. but i can get up to 40 hours if i want and the managers seem pretty cool.
                      Congrats on the new job. It's income, and better than nothing.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thanks for the support guys.

yea sean, you will need to visit me when you come up here. it sucks since my gf is hella busy with school and her sorority.

Comment

Damn Seahawks lost.

Comment

i support the hawksand all, but honestly, what were people expecting......
                            Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-14-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                              Damn Seahawks lost.
                              It's the stigmata of Seattle teams, Kick MAJOR ASS one year then, be like WTF happened the next.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

No, its called TOO MANY MISTAKES
                                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Working...
                                X