baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passin though.........

what in the world are you going with on your radiator support? You changing color schemes on me again or is purple and gold a football M. Vican team?
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
      passin though.........

what in the world are you going with on your radiator support? You changing color schemes on me again or is purple and gold a football M. Vican team?
      Lol yeah changed my mind again but I think this is where I am going, Its a work in progress so you know lol things change all the time.

I have always been a big fan of gold and purple, and red lol, but just testing color combos and see what I like for the bay and over all theme. Im getting to the point where im going to need body work and nice paint job done to get things closers before I go build the motor. I just need to research body shops around here and see who does a good job... to bad you dont live down here!!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Installed a much needed new Denso Oxygen Sensor to replace my CRAPTASTIC Bocsh piece of shit. I know this fucker had to of gone bad a long time ago but it never threw code so figured my idle issue was something else, and have been trying to find the root issue. I replaced My o2 sensor and now I have much better power. My idle has gotten much better but is still popping/missing, im thinking that maybe my plugs got fouled over the past 2 years from that bad o2 sensor. Going to research reading spark plugs if any one has a good link post it up for me please.

Up in the next few weeks is front suspension overhaul to match the rear. All new poly spring tops hats front and back, New lower ball joints, Spc adjustable uppers, inner and outer tie rods, manual steering rack conversion, energy suspension poly kit, poly sway bar kit for stock front sway....little while longer new Koni Yellows.

Comment

Got closer to finding the girmlin behind my idle/missing issue. Checked the spark on all cylinders and the number 3 cylinder was having intermentant firing and when you pulled wire off the plug while the motor was running it didnt change at all....no change at all in the idle. But when you pulled any of the other plug wire the motor bogged and made huge change in the idle.

Tested all the plugs and the wires and all work fine but #3 isnt firing right. I'm going to pull the cap and hope its just a post in the cap gone bad and not the coil or igniter.

Wish me luck

Comment

Productive day,
            I finally put my Flush mount on for a better test fit, Its bolted on each far side side so only 2 of 4 bolts are in place in rest is just double sided tape since its only temporary before it goes to paint and is properly mounted. I also deleted my outside antenna used a plug from my trunk for now until I can get get a piece of metal welded in and properly shave it, still looks clean for now. As for the antenna I moved it in side the cabin and tucked it back up against the rear window trim and I actually have a better signal now and yo cant even see it.

Dirty car and cell Phone pics.

With the Delete

Comment

Like that spoiler.Looks good on your car!

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                Like that spoiler.Looks good on your car!
                Thank you sir I cant wait to mount it properly and paint match it. I was looking for an OEM flushy but at the time couldnt find one and this dropped into my hands from a member on the board and after seeing it on his car for a test mount I really wanted it. Its more aggressive then stock but not ricey and huge.

BTW where that Members ride thread?!?!?

Comment

Lol, I gotta make my MRT! I actually meant to do it this weekend but I was waiting for the weather to clear up around here to take pics.Its been really cloudy and muggy! The spoiler sits nice in my opinion.Its nice and clean.

Comment

Nice work, sir. Looks good, even unpainted!
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Hey that flushy looks familiar

glad you put it to use Aaron

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                        Hey that flushy looks familiar

glad you put it to use Aaron
                        LOL I know right, That thing has been sitting in my garage for almost 2 years now! Glad I put it on, but still needs paint matching. I also am going to look into a spray on adhesive with the bolt combo so it sits super flush up against the trunk lines, Double sided test tape isnt doing the best job keeping it flush.

**Added a new decal to my car. Redditor's in the Know, what up? Trees for life!

Comment

Tomorrow will be a busy day! New Energy Suspension Master Polyurethane bushing kit will be installed after a year of sitting. I will also be tearing the rack out and converting it to a manual rack, installing new upper adjustable SPC camber kit, New lower ball joints, new inner and outer tie rods, and sway bar endlink bushings (will get remaining mounting bushings at a later time.)

cant wait for the better ride.

Comment

nice meeting ya. The meet was a blast.

Loving the engine bay, how did your new suspension goodies treat you on the twisties?
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Plans fee
                              Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              nice meeting ya. The meet was a blast.

Loving the engine bay, how did your new suspension goodies treat you on the twisties?
                              Plans feel through so never got it on,but still handled great.
                              Was great to meet a member from another part of the country, glad you enjoyed the meet.

Comment

Some pics of me from this last meet.
                                More incoming later

Added just now:
                                Last edited by baracuda; 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X