Colorado Meet Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Meet Thread.

Per mod request, no more general discussion threads for us, do to people trying to sell stuff.

SO, use this thread to post info for upcoming events, cruises, meets, etc etc etc. But, keep it clean and on topic.

I'm planning a Spring ride/cruise for mid May, weekend of the 12th-13th, for cars, bikes, rocket packs, whatever. Im hoping to have good weather around then, and hoping to have a halfway decent turn out. There are a bunch of mountain passes in the area, that link here and Denver, and all that together. Awesome roads in good shape, low traffic volume, excellent scenery, and tons of places to stop and re-group/eat/etc.

As of right now, a route is not 100% solid, so make suggestions, and let's try to keep it centrally located (not all of us live in the Denver area, or CS area, or vise versa).

Open to suggestions, have at it!

-Jake
    '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

I've got a handful of small maintenance problems I'm hoping to have fixed before the end of May, so I'm sure I'd be able to make something around then. I don't really mind where it's at either, I'm always down to see new places. Hopefully gas prices don't keep going up too much, premium kinda sucks

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I70-470-I25 is always a good cruise. stops along the way include red rocks theater, buffalo wild wings, malls, curvy I70 (Fast), look out mountain which is also curvy (Slow), downtown denver (great photos on top of garages). PM me for my number.

-terry

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
      X