Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
    Sig not dig sorry auto correct
    Ok I gotcha, hope your doin' alright man. I'm not on here nearly as much as I used to be. Still trying to drop by when I can.

As for the Accord and updating this thread, the A/C is still going strong and it's still cold. I must have done an alright job on it.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
      Ok I gotcha, hope your doin' alright man. I'm not on here nearly as much as I used to be. Still trying to drop by when I can.

As for the Accord and updating this thread, the A/C is still going strong and it's still cold. I must have done an alright job on it.
      Yeah, I'm doing alright. Going all out on the Subi Outback for the wife, and after that I'm camming the vr6 and redoing the suspension on that.

Nice job on the AC. I need to vacuum and retrofit mine too. Glad to see you're still trying to be in here. Hope life is treating you well.

Comment

I'm actually liking this car quite a bit. I don't mind looking at it either.

Comment

where is the custom bra that I had embroidered it for you?
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            where is the custom bra that I had embroidered it for you?
            Still in the box. Why, you need it? I purchased another off eBay about 4 months ago that was almost completely identical to the one you sold me. But yours is embroidered better. Same brand of bra though.

Leaving this car looking as stock as I can. Since it's a daily commuter and is sometimes parked in urban areas I don't want to draw any more attention than I have too. One day I'll own a coupe and the bra will go on it. I have several things of the like saved until I one day own a coupe.

Comment

Leaving this car looking as stock as I can. Since it's a daily commuter and is sometimes parked in urban areas I don't want to draw any more attention than I have too. One day I'll own a coupe and the bra will go on it. I have several things of the like saved until I one day own a coupe.
              Did you lower it? It looks slightly lowered vs stock. Mine looked like a 4x4 when i bought it.
              Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Denmark View Post
                Did you lower it? It looks slightly lowered vs stock. Mine looked like a 4x4 when i bought it.
                Maybe blown or partially blown struts contribute to that characteristic. I've never noticed before.

I just commute with it. No moar low for this one.

Comment

Maybe blown or partially blown struts contribute to that characteristic. I've never noticed before.

I just commute with it. No moar low for this one.

I figured that happened to me too, with the lowering kit and Skunk2 shocks, the rear height actually got raised a tad, not much, but enough for me noticing it, lol.
                  Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

I figured that happened to me too, with the lowering kit and Skunk2 shocks, the rear height actually got raised a tad, not much, but enough for me noticing it, lol.
                    I would like a more positive feeling set of springs and struts. A set of Koni Yellows on set about right in the middle of soft and firm complimented with a set of Tein H Tech springs so it would only receive approximately a 3/4" to 1" drop. But, until I win the lottery or something (which it's hard to win at something you don't play) then I'll just have to settle for what it is as of now.

Comment

I would like a more positive feeling set of springs and struts. A set of Koni Yellows on set about right in the middle of soft and firm complimented with a set of Tein H Tech springs so it would only receive approximately a 3/4" to 1" drop. But, until I win the lottery or something (which it's hard to win at something you don't play) then I'll just have to settle for what it is as of now.
                      Koni yellow are 320$ in my end, how much are they over there?

Comment

Koni yellow are 320$ in my end, how much are they over there?
                        $580ish last time I checked.

Comment

$580ish last time I checked.
                          For the shocks alone? Say what?

It would be cheaper to buy them here, and have me shipping the to you! A whole 100$ cheaper! (Still expensive lol)

Comment

Car is still doing well. A/C is still cold. Nothing much changing but the odometer.

Comment

Car is still doing well. A/C is still cold. Nothing much changing but the odometer.
                              Living the dream right there. Feels nice to drive without having to fix something every week.
                              Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                                Living the dream right there. Feels nice to drive without having to fix something every week.
                                You bet! I'd say this is the best CB I've ever had. Some initial problems at first, but that was neglect on the previous owners part and the old auto transmission. But it looks as though we're on track now.

Comment

Working...
                                X