No announcement yet.

mj213 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the fogs working earlier, while I had the dash apart, I decided to fix a few things.

Here's a half-ass shot with them on. It was starting to rain, and I just washed the car.

And for those asking about the projection of light from my HIDs here's a shot. Keep in mind the driveway goes up after it leaves the garage, and the road is a good foot or so higher in the middle than where it meets the driveway. It's really pretty decent.

Finally coming together!
    Last edited by mj213; 01-17-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Fogs and visor look great!

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

this car is the hotness.

love those projectors.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

car looks great..keep it up
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Thanks guys! Got to try out the fogs today, needless to say right now they're more for looks than purpose.

Comment

your car is freakin clean...
              i like everything except the dash mat.. lol, other than that, I'd drive the hell out of it.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                your car is freakin clean...
                i like everything except the dash mat.. lol, other than that, I'd drive the hell out of it.
                Thanks man! Haha.. dash mat keeps my dash minty. It's been on there since the car came off the lot. You can tell, as the dash is perfect.

I drove a tire off yesterday. Capitol tires suck. Both of them had creased sidewalls, even though I kept them aired up. Going in tomorrow for replacements, hopefully.

Comment

Nice, what type of Decal is that?? Also did u retrofit those headlights or are they ebays??
                  Click Here
                  1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
                  1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
                  1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
                  2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
                  2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

You have really nice looking car there, keep it up. The front end looks hot. with the sticker the headlights and fogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91 View Post
                      Nice, what type of Decal is that?? Also did u retrofit those headlights or are they ebays??
                      haha you like it don't you? It used to be my hood, my friend used to work at Eurojet, an Audi/VW tuning place, and he cut out their logo w/ a vinyl decal maker. Kinda cool, since you can't really tell it actually came from a VW/Audi place lol. It just looks like a badge of honor lol. I might have him make one for my CF hood.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, the hood is Losiracer's old hood. Mine had sun damage to the paint. Still have it.

The headlights are assembled like this, they came in all chrome and black. I blacked mine out. They have pretty good light output. I'm sure they're not as good as a full-on retrofit, but I can't afford to do that right now anyway.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          haha you like it don't you? It used to be my hood, my friend used to work at Eurojet, an Audi/VW tuning place, and he cut out their logo w/ a vinyl decal maker. Kinda cool, since you can't really tell it actually came from a VW/Audi place lol. It just looks like a badge of honor lol. I might have him make one for my CF hood.
                          lol i knew i saw it somewhere before that looks good
                          Click Here
                          1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
                          1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
                          1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
                          2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
                          2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

Finally got the rubber housing around the fogs, gave 'er a good wash, too!

Comment

Car looks nice, The sticker is actually preety dope.

Comment

New project for the day/night:

Looking at my MR pics you'll see my front driver side rim has major curb rash (that way when I got the car). Well, I got SICK of looking at it. I took the wheel off, filed it down a bit, sanded it from 120 up to 1000 grit sandpaper. Then I took some polishing compound and a drill, just got it smooth. I'm still working on it, but it looks a LOT better.

Got some EDM Stanley side markers from a friend today!
                                Last edited by mj213; 01-17-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X