Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 doors on 93?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 doors on 93?

Hey there.. I just bought a 93 LX sedan and was wondering if the doors and fenders fit from a 91. Mine has a few dents and dings and found a great deal on new doors and fenders. I want to pick them up tonight if they do fit. Please someone. Thanks!

Should fit no problem. Bumpers, grilles and lights are different between 90/91 and 92/93, but doors and fenders didn't change to the best of my knowledge.
    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

ok thank you. I was comparing pictures on google from 91 and 93's and they look identical. Can anyone else confirm please? Thank you

Comment

The fenders fit, one of the members near me has a 9091 passenger side fender on his 9293. I am not sure about the doors though, I imagine they would though.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
          The fenders fit, one of the members near me has a 9091 passenger side fender on his 9293. I am not sure about the doors though, I imagine they would though.
          Well if the fenders fit, at least the front doors must fit because they would line up correctly. So I'm thinking that I'm good to go.. thanks

Comment

The doors and fenders WILL fit. The only difference is, 90-91 door/fender side moldings are bigger than the 92-93 moldings. They're not gonna match the moldings on your rear doors and bumpers. But those can be swapped as well.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
              The doors and fenders WILL fit. The only difference is, 90-91 door/fender side moldings are bigger than the 92-93 moldings. They're not gonna match the moldings on your rear doors and bumpers. But those can be swapped as well.
              Sweet, I was wondering about that.. I think the car was wrecked before and they put 90-91 doors on to replace to be honest.. if you look at the current moldings, they are thick compared to the rear bumper molding. Also, take a look on the "good" side of the car.. the moldings are thinner. So I guess my own car answered my own question, lol.

Last edited by g.baltazar; 02-19-2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I have a 91 and have a 92 door on my passenger side. The molding is a little bit thinner and the chrome trim below the window is thinner. Not to noticeable but I plan on switching it to a 91 because it just gets on my nerves.
                -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

the electrical wires for doors and locks are diff, they wont jus "snap" into place
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                    the electrical wires for doors and locks are diff, they wont jus "snap" into place

Can I just transfer the wiring from my current doors to get it to work? How bad is the non-compatibility?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                      You sure?
                      wat?

Comment

The wiring is different. What i did is i transfered all my wiring from my wrecked 93 door to the 91 door i bought. I also changed the moldings.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Was it hard to transfer everything? or is it just plug and play with the switches?

Comment

/\ i need to know too because i have 2 demolished passenger doors and may end up getting 90-91 and i have a 92
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                            X