No announcement yet.

HondaMatt :1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u got the cash and want to go big time i would say check out the sticky on the omni power full coilover set for 650 shipped...these are great...i would check them out depending on how much u want to spend...but damn ur car looks like a super sleeper with the H22 in there...almost know exterior mods...people prolly dont expect that beast of a motor to be in there...keep up the good work man

Comment

Yea if you can get the cash for the omni powers go for it. Can't beat them for $650 shipped. I'm buyin a set soon as I get some cash saved up.

Comment

I have heard of the Omni Power ones before. I just haven't heard much say about them. Are they a good product. How do they handle abuse, because I don't baby the accord.
        And with a price of $650.oo, I have never seen that before. I have seen them around 900, but not as low as 650.
        Hondamatt

Comment

damn man that car is a sleeper

Comment

nice ride love the H22 but you got to drop that bitch
            My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

nice color. the motor could use a scrub. nice cluster too. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i know that you are going to drop it but im going to sa y it again PLEASE DROP IT looks good H22 VTEC

Comment

Looks good man. I soo want a h22. Im just broke!

Comment

"LOOK OUT BELOW!"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Man, whats with Look out below. The car is high, but she will go like an airplane.
                      Hondamatt

Comment

did you throw a lift kit on that thing??

j/k... sweet ride... isn't the H22 sick?!?!

Comment

naw, for some reason, the car sits really high. I have replaced all the springs over 3 years ago now, everyone of them were cracked at the point of replacement. I put OEM Honda springs in, because I didn't want to lower it then.

I am going to lower the car, but maybe only with the Eibach Pro-kit, because I want to retain the sleeper look.
                          Clean, and sleek. Thats my moto.
                          Outs!
                          Hondamatt

Comment

OH, I don't know if many of you want to know this or not, but I thought, that because I have some time on my hands, I might put this out there.

Here is a list of NEW parts on the Accord(Its long):
                            in no particular order, but all installed by myself in the last year::

H22A JDM motor SWap Package
                            KYB front shocks
                            brake rotors, replaced 5 times in the last 3 years
                            front brake calipers, both sides
                            Flex lines
                            Brake lines
                            Front engine mount
                            rear engine mount
                            clutch, flywheel
                            ps lines
                            clutch line
                            slave cylinder
                            radiator
                            strut tower rubber bushings
                            tire rods
                            ball joints
                            stabilizer bar/anti- sway bar(front)
                            Rear trailing arms(both sides)
                            rear control arms
                            Brake drums
                            Complete exhuast
                            all window trim seals and clips(expensive from honda)
                            rear brakes(lines, flex line, cylinders, shoes, springs)
                            Exhaust, complete custom 2.5" straight through, with performance res
                            gas tank, fuel lines, fuel pump, filler neck
                            door handles(inside)

What a list eh. I was thinkingg about this the other day. I can't believe all the money I have spent on this thing in the last few years. I think I would have a new car right now(actually, its almost new).

Tell me, is this crazy all the parts that I had to replace, or does that seem up to par with the age.
                            Hondamatt

Comment

I am no post whore, but I gotta ask this of you H22 Accord guys!
                              Have you raced V8's or other cars like that, and people look at you and call you a liar to yo face.

I joined this site....www.cb-streets.com about 4 months ago, and when I said that I had raced, well actually, I totally ate, a few mustangs, cameros, and other domestic cars, and people totally called me down on it.
                              I do not understand why I am getting so much flak.
                              Am I wrong to state something that happened, even though its true.

How about yourselves, how fast do you consider the H22 accord. I consider mine to be a rocket ship for some reason, and I have driven a lude with the same engine, same year(93), and I have smoked that car over and over.

Give me some feedback on this, because I am very curious.
                              Hondamatt

Comment

Working...
                              X