Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Lx 4dr .. a.k.a prime haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 90 Lx 4dr .. a.k.a prime haha

well this is my 1990 honda accord 4dr lx .. its as you know a f22a1 with a 5speed tranny basic modle nothin is power .. its nice .. mom bought it for me for a early b-day gift ( wayyy early ) and after about a week i noticed the balljoints finally reached the end of there life .. and crack the outer axel halfs bearings ?? not sure its what im told .. i first looked at a beat up 91 civic dx hatch .. didnt like it much .. then a sunfire .. to girly for me .. then found this car 4 blocks from me and bought it .. its kinda ruff but its my project

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by D-Spec; 03-24-2008, 07:15 PM.
    1990 2.2L Honda Accord Lx 5spd .. 4Dr. R.I.P rusty

good start man.no corners though??i'm sure someone on here will sell you some for realllll cheapp,jus get those 50 posts in first

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

thx man .. yeah the drivers corner was smashed out .. all i need is a left .. went to the JY and no lefts all rights lol weird

Comment

Originally posted by D-Spec
        thx man .. yeah the drivers corner was smashed out .. all i need is a left .. went to the JY and no lefts all rights lol weird
        damn that sucks.atleast you have some cb's in your yards.we had one and it was completely striped exept the trunk lid

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Welcome to the addiction of the 90-93 Accords. Looks like a lot will have to be done to it in order to make it look good.
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

long road ahead the rust is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by blkonblk
              long road ahead the rust is a pain.
              thats what im told lol .. but after owning a 85' s10 blazer i think the rust on my car aint bad nothing compared to what i used to have to deal with body rusted out and replaced most .

Comment

well guys my road has ended yesterday ... my car was written off and towed away to autopac .. sad to see the beater go because of someones idiotic driving , i will be in the search for a new cb7 or a EG civic ...
                story is i was getting my front end fixed on a saturday 4hr's later i got to drive it home guess what happens next ... dumb east indian cuts me off without using his signal or even looking if i was there and i slammed into him after he tryd to wip into the backlane .. i got out asked him wtf he was thinking and of course he coudlnt speak english and got in his car and took off leaving me with a beat up car .. a week later yesterday autopac towed it away . so my quest begins once again

Comment

Welcome the site, interior is pretty clean, and yes rust is a pain, I should kno I have a nasty patch.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wow I was like thats alot of snow.. probally from canada.. sk or MB haha i was right

Hiya from SK, make r look purdy
                    R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
                    SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

sometimes you dont realize how much you love your car till its gone mine is spending the night in car jail, go for the cb7 if you can find one! good luck on your quest for the legend we call honda.

Comment

Im glad I live in the dessert (az)

Comment

Show him some love, and that would do it, nice start
                          Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

Working...
                          X