Lol..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        haha yea it is. too bad its a diamond i want out of my yard. anyone found a junk yard willing to come pick it up after i part out? once i get that number the part out spree can begin. or if anyone knows who wants the whole car let me know!
        Hey i tried calling you bro....anyways you got pmed..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ok guys ritchie will be hosting tomorrows meet at the pepboys on hillsborough. he wants everyone to be there at 8pm. he is cool with the pepboys manager, so you guys shouldn't have any issues with people harrassing you. tampa guys don't like excuses so be there!!
          so tomorrow jan the 3rd at pepboys on hillsborough at 8pm all tampa
          Last edited by JARHEAD293; 01-03-2009, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
            ok guys ritchie will be hosting tomorrows meet at the pepboys on hillsborough. he wants everyone to be there at 8pm. he is cool with the pepboys manager, so you guys shouldn't have any issues with people harrassing you. tamapa guys don't like excuses so be there!!
            so tomorrow jan the 3rd at pepboys on hillsborough at 8pm all tampa
            what are you a machine? you said that yesterday. i mean EXACTLY that.....

you makin me wonder Felipe haha

hope i can make it.

Comment

i just want to keep the tampa meet as a priority for todays florida talk!!

Comment

i dont know if im goin 2 even may it out there now...if you guys will there around like 9pm then maybe
                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

i was just playin. pokin fun at your copy/paste.

but good news, imma be there. Changed out a caliper, new pads, bled the brakes, put my front lip back on, and found out i bent my frame just a tad bit.

Right at the end of the cross member. But W/E. Gonna bang it back later when i get it on a lift. only a couple CM off. Just enough for my D/P to hit it every once and a while.

Comment

no more jumping for you whenever you drop your car! lol

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      no more jumping for you whenever you drop your car! lol
                      well it was fun. i am toying with the idea to just keep it stock height or even lift it up an inch and get bigger tires.

maybe even mud tires up front. then i can drive around in the back woods all over here with those sweet jeeps and show them bitches how Honda plays.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                        i dont know if im goin 2 even may it out there now...if you guys will there around like 9pm then maybe
                        oh oh excuses. call ritchie and tell him you won't be able to make it,lol. he is counting on you to be there with your camera.
                        Last edited by JARHEAD293; 01-03-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Like I said I will try...right now I just got done watching the movie seven pounds....so give about an hour

Comment

just heard that a few guys from o-town came thru so thanx to those guys. i think the guys have 13-15 accords at the site. can't wait for the pics.

Comment

okay i just got home....nice turn out...and nice work from the o-town crew
                              BBBUTt......i work the whole day sunday...so i will have the pics up about 8/9pm

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                                okay i just got home....nice turn out...and nice work from the o-town crew
                                BBBUTt......i work the whole day sunday...so i will have the pics up about 8/9pm
                                well get them up ASAP. and remove those spots for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X