X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone have leds in intersection lamps? wonder how it would look
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Dont have intersection lights.

I imagine it might look pretty good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Dont have intersection lights.

I imagine it might look pretty good.
        meh you have itrs but not intersections anyone with intersections want to chime in?
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

ITRs > Intersections.

All day.
          Every day.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            ITRs > Intersections.

All day.
            Every day.

yea but if you piss me off at night BAM bright leds in your face

road salt kills rims not intersection lights

Comment

What are the bulb sizes I need to replace the license plate lights, courtesy lights in the door, and the dome light in the car? I have HID's and want the light colors to be somewhat fluent around the car replacing the bulbs listed above with LED's

thanks.
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                What are the bulb sizes I need to replace the license plate lights, courtesy lights in the door, and the dome light in the car?
                Sticky located in this section titled "CB7 Light Bulb Application Guide":
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1183

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

IF anyone is having a problem with the running lights coming on when you hit the brakes LMK, I found a fix.
                  wat?

Comment

I replaced my brake light bulbs in my taillights with LEDs and the brake lamp indicator in the cluster came on. What's with that?

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike View Post
                      permanently bypass the BRAKE failure indicator?

it all starts at the brown box in the driver side outer tail light..

cut the white/green wire (or just remove the pin) that went to the brown box, and connect it to Ground(-). you can tap into the other solid black wires that go along with the tail light wiring on that side.
                      wat?

Comment

Thank you, good Sir Drew.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                          Thank you, good Sir Drew.
                          wat?

Comment

i got these in the mail for my corners thinking the whole wedge idea would be cool plus it's an LED, it SHOULD be brighter
                            http://superbrightleds.com/specs/WLED-x.htm

i didn't think to look at the specs until after i got them in and they're seriously so much more dim than the stock bulbs. lol oh well. it's kind of a cool glow, i'll keep them for awhile i suppose.
                            90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

I know there is a DIY I saw somewhere that someone made to make your OEM electronic flasher relay into an adjustable resistance one to alter the flasher rate. Which would solve the hyper blink issue when switching to LEDs

Here is an image of our relays...I can't find a good wiring diagram or circuit diagram for one. I think I saved the web page at work

...trying to figure out where to either;
                              1. wire in a different resistor to prevent hyper blink
                              2. make it so I can alter the resistance and customize my blink rate...fast or slow

relay cover has no diagram on it...most do

I will finish making a circuit diagram tonight...I have to work tonight...need..sleep..zzzzz......zzzzzz

oh yeah....
                              r1 57kΩ±0.1%
                              r2 3.9Ω±5%
                              r1 is the left most resistor
                              Last edited by bcjammerx; 09-06-2009, 01:17 PM.
                              ____

Comment

When you switch to LEDs, it gives you the hyper-blink. Wiring in an Equalizer stops this.

Comment

Working...
                                X