wallycb7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    whoa, i thought it would have been the ball joint.

good luck in getting it fixed, now i'm paranoid.
    yeah that was pretty crazy, but dnt be paranoid it might just have something to do with my lack of suspension work...

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    DO WORK!
    haha we'll do thanks

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
    damn! im gonna have to start checkin my shit from now on. too cold my ass. like brandoncb7 says, DO WORK
    you're right i forgot i did do my h22 swap last winter in the snow haha i was way too excited to be waiting...

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Sucks man! I hope you get it fixed soon!
    i got some big plans now that this just happened. since i gotta get a new fender which is gonna throw my paint off, im probably just gonna repaint the whole car dunno what color yet im still trying to decide. kinda excited for it.
    and since it was the suspension that went out im looking to so a whole suspension upgrade. I was gonna do a turbo charge here in a few months but now thats gonna have to wait, oh well still excited for the new look

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

Originally posted by wallycb7

ok ok so this has got to be the saddest day of my life :'( it happened on Oct 28, 2009 so i went to go back out from bluckbusters video and i heard a nasty ass noise come from my driver side fender, then my car stopped moving and this is what happened. pic quality pretty bad off cam phone....

first thing i saw when i got out....

then

i had to hurry and take off my lip kit before the tow truck got there

im sad for my fender :'( but oh well this might be the beginning of my new paint job

i did get this sticker like two days before the incidence

ill post more pics when i get them off my brothers phone and ill post. this sux tho dammit....

Dang bro!!!!!! Sorry to see that..
      Whats good is that its not you. A car we can always replace but not you.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        Dang bro!!!!!! Sorry to see that..
        Whats good is that its not you. A car we can always replace but not you.
        yeah thanks kou, youre right it could have been way worse....

Comment

Originally posted by wallycb7 View Post
          i got some big plans now that this just happened. since i gotta get a new fender which is gonna throw my paint off, im probably just gonna repaint the whole car dunno what color yet im still trying to decide. kinda excited for it.
          and since it was the suspension that went out im looking to so a whole suspension upgrade. I was gonna do a turbo charge here in a few months but now thats gonna have to wait, oh well still excited for the new look
          I would be excited as well! Was your wheel damaged?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

I would be excited as well! Was your wheel damaged?
            naw the wheel wasnt i think it might have a flat thought either that or it was just too much weight on it

Comment

naw the wheel wasnt i think it might have a flat thought either that or it was just too much weight on it
              Atleast it wasn't damaged! Which color do you plan on going with?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

time to do work bro. have you figured out what color your goin with yet?

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

What happen? ball joint break? my biggest fear right there...
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!
                  Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by wallycb7
                    yeah thanks kou, youre right it could have been way worse....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                      What happen? ball joint break? my biggest fear right there...
                      might have been that all i know is the lower control arm is not connected along with the axle, ive been too bust to look at it...

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                      time to do work bro. have you figured out what color your goin with yet?
                      Atleast it wasn't damaged! Which color do you plan on going with?
                      not sure about the color yet its gonna be something different for sure

Comment

not sure about the color yet its gonna be something different for sure
                        Cool, are you going to paint your engine bay and all that?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, are you going to paint your engine bay and all that?
                          dunno thats a whole lot of work

Comment

I have ALWAYS admired your car :drools:

Originally posted by Juice21
                            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                            Originally posted by GameChewer
                            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

dayum it happened to you too?! oh mannnnnnnnnnnn I've had that happen before not a good feeling. Damn ball joints *flicks off*

Originally posted by Juice21
                              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                              Originally posted by GameChewer
                              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

alright sorry everyone i havent been around the site, anyways i finally got my car back up and running. I threw out my cut springs now im rollin on some tein S techs, replaced the ball joint and axles now ots runnin like a champ and i also got some HIDs put in i think theyre 6000K im looking to do a retrofit halo here in the near future. i just need a new fender now. ill post pics when this shitty weather goes away so i can wash my car haha

Comment

Working...
                                X