Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official HellaFlush Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Flush?

Last edited by Flatline; 12-12-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
      Still Flush?

Im going to say no your car is all dirty and the door is mismatched

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        Im going to say no your car is all dirty and the door is mismatched
        rhetorical question actually.

and my door and bumper are "mismatched" because i like it that way.

at least i haven't run her into a ditch.

Comment

That was uncalled for lol. Its kind of hard to detect sarcasm over the internet through text btw.

Comment

rhetorical question actually.

and my door and bumper are "mismatched" because i like it that way.

That was uncalled for lol. Its kind of hard to detect sarcasm over the internet through text btw.
            dont mess up this thread with your chatter chatter chit chit....post pics or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              dont mess up this thread with your chatter chatter chit chit....post pics or STFU
              you mean this?

thats my buddy JT from FLAccords.

Comment

thats my buddy JT from FLAccords.

nice.....

heres more:

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                  do these guy stretch these small low pros on the rims it looks like the rims outer ring is not touching the bead of the tire. dont get me wrong it looks good I cant get a tire shop around here thats willing to do it . viods the warranty on the tire they said or saftey issue.
                  it's hell to get them tires to blow up unless you got a tire mounter that has like a clwa that squeezes the tire bead to the rim...looks sexy...worth the extra work IMO...

Comment

This made me laugh.

Comment

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                      Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                        not flush but still badass.

i'm really wanting to go fairly flush, but i am keeping my tire good and square. when i go with 17x8 or 8.5's i'll be doing it for the grip and the looks, not purely to fit crazy wheels in my fender. IMO, if you have to run stupid amounts of camber and tires stretched more than a fat chick's thong just to mount the wheels, then the wheels dont fit. at that point, it looks like you just got whatever wide-ass wheel you could find, slapped it on, then proceded to use a series of "band-aids" to keep it from interfering with the fender. either get proper-offset, proper width wheels for your car, or i am staying far away from you on the highway as your contact patch is so small you might as well have two donuts in the back.

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
                        here is mine when i had my 18x8 c2s

you're more flush than most on here, certainly not tucking, but not quite there yet. slam it more and install some small 5-10mm spacers with extended lugs and it would fit the bill a lot better
                        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-15-2009, 02:43 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                          not flush but still badass.

i'm really wanting to go fairly flush, but i am keeping my tire good and square. when i go with 17x8 or 8.5's i'll be doing it for the grip and the looks, not purely to fit crazy wheels in my fender. IMO, if you have to run stupid amounts of camber and tires stretched more than a fat chick's thong just to mount the wheels, then the wheels dont fit. at that point, it looks like you just got whatever wide-ass wheel you could find, slapped it on, then proceded to use a series of "band-aids" to keep it from interfering with the fender. either get proper-offset, proper width wheels for your car, or i am staying far away from you on the highway as your contact patch is so small you might as well have two donuts in the back.
                          how about if you dont like the "flush" or stretched tire look, you stay off the thread.

of course no one does it for performance. no one would get performance from running massive amounts of camber and/or stretched tires. its for looks. everyone that does it knows this fact. so if you dont like it, click the back button. dont ruin a good thread.

on with the pics:

Comment

how about if you dont like the "flush" or stretched tire look, you stay off the thread.

of course no one does it for performance. no one would get performance from running massive amounts of camber and/or stretched tires. its for looks. everyone that does it knows this fact. so if you dont like it, click the back button. dont ruin a good thread.
                            dont be a prick and dont get so fucking defensive when you didnt even read what i said. i didnt say i didnt like the flush look, i said people take it too far and make it dangerous and dumb looking. all those cars you just posted are perfectly done and their wheels are actually "flush." when there is 12 degrees of negative camber in the rear and the wheels are 15x9's with a 195 series tire stretched, that IS DANGEROUS! the tire-stretching thing came from beginner drifters in japan who wanted less traction because they didnt have the torque in their stock ae-86's to break them loose enough. trend-jumping JDM whores saw the stretched tires in magazines and just assumed it was the cool thing to do over there so they started doing it over here. and since japan is as obsessed with us as our car scene is of them, they just did it bigger when they saw americans do it. shit like this is what i'm talking about:

there is no way you can call a rim sticking 2" out of a fender flare "flush". that just looks like an ill-fitting, random wheel and tire setup, like the guy said, "hey i have these wide-ass rims sitting in this corner, and i have these skinny-as-fuck tires over here. i dont have anything else to roll on so i'll just throw this shit together and rock it and tell everyone i'm cool even though i couldnt stop and keep from hitting a kid if i wanted to."

anyway, to keep everything cool, here are some cars with good fitment AND ACTUALLY FLUSH:

Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-15-2009, 08:33 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

OH.MY.DAMN

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                OMG those wheeelsss

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X