Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CarbonAccord DSM turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CarbonAccord DSM turbo build

Hey guys! As some of you already know, I'm spending money left and right to make this build fast and reliable. Here are just some of the Parts that I've accumulated over the past month or so.

Parts List:
    -CX racing Civic half size Alum. 3 core radiator
    -Flexalite Single 1250 cfm fan with shroud meant for the civic radiator
    -Innovative 95A rear mount, and 85A side engine mounts
    -Competiton CLutch Lightened Forged steel 14lb FLywheel
    -Action Clutch 2ms 6 puck ceramic kit. (500hp capable)
    -T304 Dsm stainless steel o2 housing with external wastegate flanges
    -Tial F46 (46mm) Wastegate (One expensive are wastegate!)
    -Dsm stainless turbo outlet Jpipe for FMIC kit intstall
    - AEM 320lph pump, e85 version (good for around 600hp with the stock size steel lines)
    -Evo 3 style stainless steel gaskets from extreme psi
    -TD05H 20g Hybrid turbo with billet extended tip wheel, 9 blade turbine, and 7cm hotside.
    -Omni 3 bar map sensor good for like 29 psi IIRC
    -Hondata s300 v3 p28 ecu with boost by gear and e85 compatibility
    -Fuel Lab 6 Micron fuel filter with fiberglass element (e85 compatible)
    -6AN fuel line kit adapter with fittings and hoses
    -AEM AFPR with 1:1 boost rise ratio
    -AEM billet high flow fuel rail
    -Five o Motorsports 1400cc High impedance Injectors (e85 compatible)
    Can you tell I'm going e85?? lol...
    -AEM wideband Uego
    -Turbo oil feedline and drain kit from FastTurbo(dot)com

I've got tons more i can list but i''ll do that another time when the build is done and ill have all a master parts list for those intrigued.
    Goals are 415-450 wheel hp
    and of course, the engine has been fully built

This looks exciting. Can't wait to see it all come together.
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Very cool, I will be following this build for sure

Comment

I don't see any internals on that list. If you want an F-series turbo build to be reliable, you're going to have to build the block.

or in other words:
        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 09-05-2017, 12:37 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonaccord View Post
          Goals are 415-450 wheel hp
          and of course, the engine has been fully built
          Nice parts collection! The FP manifold looks right at home on the F22A head! I look forward to seeing the build progress and maybe even see the car again in person once it's done! Keep it up!
          1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            I don't see any internals on that list. If you want an F-series turbo build to be reliable, you're going to have to build the block.
            He mentioned that the engine was fully built, I'm assuming rods and pistons.

Comment

Damn son... putting in work!
              Could we use this build as sort of a 'template' to refer to for when noobs want to boost their cars?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
                He mentioned that the engine was fully built, I'm assuming rods and pistons.
                missed that part, thanks!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  missed that part, thanks!
                  believe me, i wouldn't be over 3 grand in parts just to boost a stock block lol
                  I would add to the list but all the work done to the block is way too long.. maybe when i decide to do a full build thread since i'm still a "newcomer" to the site

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                    Damn son... putting in work!
                    Could we use this build as sort of a 'template' to refer to for when noobs want to boost their cars?
                    I don't mind, but I would wait until i create an actual build thread with EVERYTHING on it lol

Comment

So here's an update on the build. h23 Intake Manifold has had the IAB valves and shaft deleted and i had a buddy tig weld the holes in the sandwich plate, new Honda Genuine gaskets for the Intake manifold and Throttle body. Air Boost valve and EGR have been blocked off. FP Turbo manifold and my new TD05H 20g hybrid turbo and Stainless external wastegate o2 housing w/ 3" v-band have all been bolted down with new gaskets as well.

Comment

You'll have lots of fun with that set up. I miss my eco 3 Big 16g. The spool up time was insanely fast and it was fun to shock Ford guys when you blow their doors off.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          You'll have lots of fun with that set up. I miss my eco 3 Big 16g. The spool up time was insanely fast and it was fun to shock Ford guys when you blow their doors off.
                          thanks! i bet that 16g was pretty fun! this one is a little more than a 16g though its basically an MHI evo 3 16g with a billet extended tip wheel, 9 blade turbine, and aftermarket housings/ upgraded bearings. It's good for quite a bit more power in the same size package as the 16g!

Comment

Been following this I am hoping to pick up a 93 coupe with an f22a6 here shortly and really want to go the dsm route.
                            Looks great so far
                            How's it coming along right now?

Comment

I am looking forward to your full build thread. Hell, I'm gonna check the car out if I can since I'm in LA too. I'd love advice regarding something like this. Best of luck. We're all excited

Comment

Working...
                              X