Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90-91 wagon interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-91 wagon interior

Will the 90-91 Accord sedan interior fit the 91 wagon?

For the most part, everything forward of the rear seats (not including the rear seats) will swap over. The exception for the US market are the automatic seatbelts. The '91 Accord had manual belts , where the '90-'91 sedan and coupe had automatic belts and no air bag. This causes some door pillar trim differences, as well as the center console.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Was lucky enough to find someone local that was interested in trading wagon interiors so worked out perfect. Need to swap out sunshade on the sunroof now and then I can start putting everything back together. Little sound deadening while I put it all back together as well.

I am looking for a black console....just armrest portion if anybody has one. Have a tan armrest if anybody wants to trade.

Comment

As is stated in the rules, there is no buying or selling in the beginner forum. I know you're offering to trade, but let's just refrain from that until you're in the other section, please.

As to the availability of a black console armrest: good luck. They were available in Japan, Europe and Canada on very few models. When you do find them, they are very expensive. I think I paid around $200 to have mine shipped from Europe, and that was a deal as far as most of the prices I've seen are concerned.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          As is stated in the rules, there is no buying or selling in the beginner forum. I know you're offering to trade, but let's just refrain from that until you're in the other section, please.

As to the availability of a black console armrest: good luck. They were available in Japan, Europe and Canada on very few models. When you do find them, they are very expensive. I think I paid around $200 to have mine shipped from Europe, and that was a deal as far as most of the prices I've seen are concerned.
          assumg all of the armrests are the same between coupe,sedan and wagon there is one available for $90 on http://25honda.com/accord/

Comment

Unfortunately, that one is for a '90-'91 coupe or sedan that had automatic seat belts. The '91 wagon had a factory airbag, thus bypassing the federal requirement for the automatic seat belts. This freed up more console space on either side of the seats and the '91 Accord was able to use the full width console similar to every other non-US market. This trend carried over to the coupes and sedans in 1992 and onward.

The console he would be looking for is similar to the full-sized one the seller has available elsewhere on the page.

Comment

For the price it would be worth it IMO to refinish the one on the site I provided. It's not a high wear item so an interior paint would last quite a while and the rest itself could be re-wrapped in the appropriate color.

Comment

Working...
              X