No announcement yet.

Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to pm you, but we never found anything out. Right now my car ir stuck in 2nd and its just blowing oil out the tail pipe. I went to Shags house today which is the furthest I have drivin it since I have moved. I'm worried about blowing the motor now, 5-6 K RPM's cant be good.
    This fuking car has made it so I have stoped looking for a job till I can get a way to even go look for one. I'm at my breaking point when it comes to this car right now.
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by MidGa93EX View Post
      I rise from the shadows as usual!!! hahaha

Sorry guys, I havent been on here in forever, no internet at the house and I've had alot of crazy shit going on lol

I WILL be attending, bringing a few friends with me too, and some digi cams for the mountain run. I'm looking forward to meeting up with everybody again! I'm not sure if I'm going to be bringing my stock LX or a '00 EM1... The CB7 is my DD and needs a little TLC and it's been in 2 minor accidents since i last updated my members ride thread. We'll see if i can get some brakes and tires on it by then. The Si will be wayyyy more fun on the mountain lol

No CRX this year, she's in mid restoration right now

Oh yeah, Jacob.... No cooler-full-of-ice-over-the-shower wakeup again ok?
      were you the dude with the teal CRX?
      Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
      should have a spot in my car.
      shut it! hell fit in more riding in a wagon

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
      I still need a place to stay when i'm down there, anyone have extra space in their room?
      I can rent you out the back of my wagon, its a "loft"

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
      well i'm out. started the cb this morning & the steering wheel turned right as far as it could go all by itself. i was like WTF is my car possessed? looked at evrything only to find that i need a new steering rack & by the time i pay for that & an alignment, there goes my trip funds. Oh well, hopefully next year there will b another meet

I got a mint rack forsale. just $60.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        shut it! hell fit in more riding in a wagon
        you coming to nc to pick him up?
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Gus, before you start offering rides, make sure your e-brake is in good working shape this time!!! lol

Still havent got the wagon back YET..........ARGH!!! Wont be till next week. Yall care if I drive a Civic?????

Comment

Fuk it, drive the ivic!
            I wouldn't drive the Wagon until you had time to look it over and see if everything is the way it should be. Its been sitting for a while now, I don't think a meet would be best until you have the lok over and maybe change all fluids. Better safe then sorry, right?
            Plus, the Civic is clean! Not as roomy as the awesome wagon, but still you will be at the meet and thats all that matters.

Oh and lol at Gus and and the E-Brake!

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Yea I had alot of people (Civic terds) want to go with us to ATL and I had to tell them it was an Accord only meet.

Comment

its ok to drive a Civic, just dont be a Civic Terd!

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  Yea I had alot of people (Civic terds) want to go with us to ATL and I had to tell them it was an Accord only meet.

Ouch that painful

sorry if my car is faster then yours

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    Gus, before you start offering rides, make sure your e-brake is in good working shape this time!!! lol

Still havent got the wagon back YET..........ARGH!!! Wont be till next week. Yall care if I drive a Civic?????

I'll be driving my boosted civic from MA to atl

BRING IT

PS. I just got my R & R Strut bars today woohoo! Now I just need my wheels and i'm good to go!

Comment

Ouch that painful
                      You don't understand how SC Civic guys are. Be leave me, there better off not comming. Otherwise they will most likely ruin the meet for everyone. Them are Civic terds!

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

ill be in town... i got a lot of photo work to do tho, and will be at the IA spring meet... hope u guys have fun.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                          You don't understand how SC Civic guys are. Be leave me, there better off not comming. Otherwise they will most likely ruin the meet for everyone. Them are Civic terds!

its that bad? meaning ricers? or what?

Comment

and people wonder why civic/integra guys dont show us love....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

Double post FTL!!

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

its that bad? meaning ricers? or what?
                                No the guys around here have some nice Civics(Well some of them), but will bad talk a Accord all day. I mean to them if you don't dive a Civic you aint got chit, plus at the meet they have here every weekend they get the cops on them for doing stupid chit. Like revving up the motor, starting fights and racing in a public parking lot. Who want to go to a meet and have some douchebags talking about how there Civic is the chit and trying to race in a parking lot? I like Civic, but the guys behind the car just ruin it. I just don't get why a Civic has to be better then an Accord? There both HONDA'S!! Who really gives a flying fuk about if its a Accord or a Civic! I cant wait to someday have a Honda meet where everyone can just enjoy a car no matter what the model is, chit or even the Make!
                                Anyways we are getting way off here, we need to get back to what matters here. The ATL meet baby!

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X