This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    I actually think thats pretty awesome If it were in a different spot and a little smaller.

I considered getting my spec v on the front of 1 hip bone and eric's CB7 on the other. Eric has said he doesn't really care about any other tattoo's but he really doesn't want me to get that done... so i won't.
    naw that tat was poorly drawn. look at the front rim. looks like a 5 year old drew it. granted, drawing on skin is VERY difficult, but if you are gonna get it done....get it done right!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

this is you

Comment

how about Mr. Funktastic?

no
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

^LMAO. And is that a tatt of a cavalier that Stewie posted...?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            ^LMAO. And is that a tatt of a cavalier that Stewie posted...?
            yea lol

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

good god ::smacks face::

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by konig View Post
                lol naaah i wanna get break bread on my right palm i think thats hillarious
                Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                  Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
                  he might see himself working in a honda dealer

nah just messing with you bro nice tat if it makes you happy then you shouldnt care what anyone thinks..
                  AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                  JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

wow...

Comment

i'm gonna call bs on this until there's a portrait style pic of op with tat and his cb7tuner name written on a piece of paper visible... just because it's stupid.... i think someone's trolling.

Comment

Looks good.

PS. Tattoos and jobs are not a problem. I knew a manager of a starbucks who had neck tattoos along with a full body piece. He had no problem working at a place that does not allow visible tattoos. Make up works wonders if you need it too, so does long sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabee View Post
                          i'm gonna call bs on this until there's a portrait style pic of op with tat and his cb7tuner name written on a piece of paper visible... just because it's stupid.... i think someone's trolling.
                          i see what you mean ok i get you its koo
                          um i dont have a cell or a camera to take the pic
                          but ill try to do it today or tomorow lol
                          NO FAITH I SEE

Comment

Originally posted by gcvphoto View Post
                            Looks good.

PS. Tattoos and jobs are not a problem. I knew a manager of a starbucks who had neck tattoos along with a full body piece. He had no problem working at a place that does not allow visible tattoos. Make up works wonders if you need it too, so does long sleeves.
                            yeah i know my brother didnt have a single problem getting a job
                            being a furnature delivery person that being he just got out of prison
                            and having a previous murder charge
                            his arms are tattooed from
                            shoulder to fingers and even his face has tattoos neck too
                            i got an old pic of him and me
                            ohh and i just got called for a pep boys job
                            i know min wage thats a start though i got bills to pay
                            he is on the left im on the right old picture very old
                            he did the nautical star tat on my chest by the way

Comment

a furniture delivery person isnt exactly an office job. most jobs around here wont hire a man with long hair. they see a tattoo they freak out unless its one of those hipster stores or something modern (converse, journey's, spencers gifts, stuff like that). it really does depend on the work but most people prefer not doing manual labor and they want better pay.

but like everyone said, wear a long sleeve shirt at all times and you'll be fine

no
                              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                                a furniture delivery person isnt exactly an office job. most jobs around here wont hire a man with long hair. they see a tattoo they freak out unless its one of those hipster stores or something modern (converse, journey's, spencers gifts, stuff like that). it really does depend on the work but most people prefer not doing manual labor and they want better pay.

but like everyone said, wear a long sleeve shirt at all times and you'll be fine
                                yeah but i dont think a tattoo has anything to do with job placement
                                1.there aint no job openings around here to begin with
                                2. i had an interview for a job at frito lay manufacturing they didnt say anything bout it
                                3. i think if you have the knowledge and the skills you can get
                                a job anywhere if you really try

Comment

Working...
                                X