Regional Import Trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regional Import Trends

What are some regional specific trends that you see today?

Example of one that I've noticed is SoCal. Bright colored engine bays, that dont match the exterior paint.

Im not saying that it doesnt look nice but it is something that I've noticed alot of in that region. Anything else that anyone has noticed? Maybe show some pictures if you can.

people around here like to apply AutoZone fender vents on their cars...

nothing cool happens here..

Comment

all those cars you posted are in a club.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I think the different colored engine bay looks pretty cool. All of those cars have insanely clean engine bays. Makes me think of mine and realize how shitty it looks.

Comment

They were the best examples I could find really fast, but there are others that have done the same thing that arent in the club.

Comment

Yea, I wouldnt consider that a regional trned, seeing as how that is a car club. The first eg was on the cover of honda tuning.

I guess a regional trend out here would be the anodized lip on wheels
            The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
            James 4:7
            Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

bicycle racks like on everything it's ridiculous it was original and kinda cool at first but now it seems highly unnesessary

Comment

Chrome. Chrome around every body panel, every light, every accessory.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

here we go again.

in for 5 pages of socal hate
                  yaaay

Comment

socal=cool not hate here. NYC is mostly a lot of fake jdm shit, and a lot of ugly looking hondas that are fast.

Comment

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                      socal=cool not hate here. NYC is mostly a lot of fake jdm shit, and a lot of ugly looking hondas that are fast.
                      Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        here we go again.

in for 5 pages of socal hate
                        yaaay
                        I wish I lived in SoCal! I dont hate, I appreciate!

Comment

I'm really liking the headlights on that blue Civic with the license plate that says "wats jdm"

Comment

that one dude is missing his headlight...he might get pulled over....someone should tell him
                            ____

Comment

heres a video coverage of that car show where you saw the pictures on.

youll see a bunch of cbs in it at the very end lol. 29:25

its a shitty video, but shows what cars we have in california shows.

dont mind the first few seconds of the video, that saturn is ghey...but the guy who filmed it was from that crew.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/N...009_702221.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X