• Show
Clear All

great progress.
    ODBWeldingWerks
    Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
      great progress.
      thanks man., im waiting on my timing belt, valve cover gaskets and various other parts, so i can install everything. im itching to see it a complete motor. ALso got me a oem integra gsr flywheel today. that will be installed tonight

Comment

TIMING BELT WATER PUMP PLUS VALVE COVER GASKET KIT

this kit includes:

1 Timing Belt
        1 Timing Belt Tensioner
        2 Cam Seals
        1 Crank seal
        1 Valve Cover Gasket
        4 Spark Plug Tube Seals
        8 Grommets
        1 GMB Water Pump

B- series cable transmisson

Going to be installing the timing belt kit today and installing the wiring and wiper motor for the hatch. Mod list updated

Comment

Complete engine coming soon. Did you opt for the b17 trans or the ls?
          ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
            Complete engine coming soon. Did you opt for the b17 trans or the ls?
            it was a ls trans. I got the half shaft, trans, mounts and rear t-bracket for 250 and i gotta paint my coworkers spoiler for his m3

Comment

Y go with a oem flywheel?
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Y go with a oem flywheel?
                cause it was free. alot of things i got for this car has been either free or at a good price. im going to be selling the car in the future. no need to dump a ton of money into it.

Comment

heres the gsr flywheel that i got on friday. Already installed it. just need a clutch and i can install the motor/trans in the car

Comment

Finally gotten around to install the timing belt, water pumps and valve cover gaskets. Motor is now complete, just need to order a few small items for this and its a go. Hopefully i will order them monday or tuesday. No rush really. the hardest part is done.

Timing belt, water pump and tensioner installed.

FINALLY A COMPLETE MOTOR

All covered

Comment

ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

One of my favorite ppl on this site. A regular person who does it on his own. A true. Diy'er.

I wish to learn and obtain skill like u have. Just a lil bit =) because it will go a long way

Which clutch you getting? A free one lol. Get a exedy oe replacement or something.

When the car is all done with.. wat will b the price tag? Maybe trade it for another car that more new.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          One of my favorite ppl on this site. A regular person who does it on his own. A true. Diy'er.

I wish to learn and obtain skill like u have. Just a lil bit =) because it will go a long way

Which clutch you getting? A free one lol. Get a exedy oe replacement or something.

When the car is all done with.. wat will b the price tag? Maybe trade it for another car that more new.
                          thanks alot man. ive been doing this for a long time. my skills make me who i am and makes me money lol.

Ill be getting a F1 SPEC clutch. Hey its cheap and it will get the job done. If i was keeping it i would be getting either a ACT or EXEDY.

Price take will be $5500. I cant get another one to flip right now cause i have a baby on the way i need a house asap. so this car needs to go fast

Comment

Got my Hardrace strut bushings today. My friend also gave me his set of SKUNK2 coilovers, they are used but hey i cant complain. Next all i need are a set of struts and im set. Looking at Tokico blues btw. Pics coming when my battery is charged for my camera

Comment

Hardrace strut bushing

Hatch and spoiler are all but together.

Comment

Heres a lil update, not much. Took off the doors and started to wet sand both quarters. Going to prime a few spots i missed tomorrow morning. Hopefully ill have the quarters painted by wednesday

Comment

Working...
                                X