Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love that last set!

nice work!

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
      i love that last set!

nice work!
      Thanks dude.

I was pretty pleased with the set, some people were saying the composition was off and the images were quite distracting. So I'm sort of torn on how I feel about them now.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Like I said the composition is not bad. I was nitpicking at little details that can be sometimes distracting and sometimes its the little details that can make or break the image. Im sure sometime in photoshop with the clone tool and you can get rid of some of those "distractions"
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

what is it that yall look for in pics? like what makes one good?

Comment

thats a very vague question... photography is an art. there are MILLIONS of good qualities that can be found in photographs.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              thats a very vague question... photography is an art. there are MILLIONS of good qualities that can be found in photographs.
              lmao. ok. let me post up a couple i took and see. ill want some comments on them

Comment

here yall go

Comment

I usually look for details and things that really don't belong in a shot. For example, in your second shot the small tree on the left of the car is partially cut off and also your seatbelt or a shirt in hanging out of the back door Also, maybe its just my preference but cars belong on the road and should be photographed there, not on grass, especially yellow and spotty grass, unless you're shooting some 4X4 I guess. Its an awesome looking CB7 you got! Find a better setting and shoot the car again.
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Subaru from earlier...Expensive paint job and too bad ms paint will not get people out lol.

Lil Vette

Definitely need a better zoom...Couldnt scoot over because someone was next to me...I was trying to get a close up of the Ferrari label

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm so inlove with this thread keep the photos coming!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                      Originally posted by GameChewer
                      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Took a trip to Pike Place Market in Seattle yesterday and had a good time. Street photography is fun and interesting... I have a lot to learn. I really like this market and since I live here I TRIED to avoid cliche shots, but I believe that's nearly impossible with such a popular location. Not sure if I was really able to capture the feel of this place. It's awesome.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Comment

those are pretty good man! I really like #4 and #7. In #7 I would just crop out part of that window on the right side. Great job!
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
                            those are pretty good man! I really like #4 and #7. In #7 I would just crop out part of that window on the right side. Great job!
                            Thanks, I was pleased that I pulled off 4 with the awkward lighting.

However, with 7 I like the second window, I think it adds some depth to the image.

thanks! I think my walking around shots could improve, but it was a fun time.

Comment

That is such a schweeet shot of a hawt lookin CB Shadow!
                              I just wish you didn't center the car in the whole frame ...
                              Like it's floating .. but mannn .. wet is the way to shoot .. I love iiit!

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                                That is such a schweeet shot of a hawt lookin CB Shadow!
                                I just wish you didn't center the car in the whole frame ...
                                Like it's floating .. but mannn .. wet is the way to shoot .. I love iiit!
                                lol. thanks.

what do you mean by floating?

and i LOVE shooting after the rain man....

its like it has the perfect lighting. i dont have worry much about glare.

Comment

Working...
                                X