Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could find out just about anything on him that I want... the EASY things are fair game.
    It wouldn't take me all that much to get his home address, where he works, where he went to school... I won't, because this isn't anywhere near serious enough to try (the last guy that I went further in my digging was making serious threats... not just being an e-thug...)

Comment

Ah yes, but the thing is, you could go so far as to stay legal in terms of threatening him...but make it so he would be scared of you

Comment

All information obtained would be obtained 100% legally. I would make no threats on him or his property.

However, having someone that you're giving a hard time find out EXACTLY where you live can be a scary thing in itself.

Comment

Yes, but to make it even more scary: just drive by his house (dont stop, just drive) when you know he's home...

I have done that a few times and believe me, thats when all BS stops.

Comment

or...just collect all of the information you have...copy it, and drop it on his front door ( make sure you wear gloves= no fingerprints)

Comment

He lives on the other side of the country... that might be a long drive.

Comment

"Empire Strikes back" Accord meet anyone?

special guest: deevergote!

Comment

...or we could just do a Hot Rod Power Tour...collect Accords as you head out out there...and then just have a conga line of accords buzz by his house.

oh yeah, while each of the people throws eggs at his house. ( I would say car, but it's a CB, we dont do that here )

Comment

Attacking someone's family over the bullshit he did is a straight up No No .
                    once again i'm surprise

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                      Attacking someone's family over the bullshit he did is a straight up No No .
                      once again i'm surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

I agree with Mr. Phil. Whatever happened on this forum should of been left here. No other info should of been posted about him or his family. What would you guys do if some noob on this site actually did something to this guy or his family. I think it was childish. I mean, people get banned for bashing/flaming all the time, yet, this, as well as the other thread was nothing but a bash fest.

Comment

It became a bash fest when he returned with multiple names to insult me.
                            His myspace and photobucket were obtained with information that he publicly provided on this forum (ok, I got it from deleted threads... but he provided it initially).

If I had posted his address, phone number, etc... THEN it would be going too far... but the information provided by me in this thread was already made available by him previously.

And I can't help it if his mom is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

lol. im only messin with ya

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              I agree with Mr. Phil. Whatever happened on this forum should of been left here. No other info should of been posted about him or his family. What would you guys do if some noob on this site actually did something to this guy or his family. I think it was childish. I mean, people get banned for bashing/flaming all the time, yet, this, as well as the other thread was nothing but a bash fest.
                              very true indeed.....

Comment

here comes proxy!

Comment

Working...
                                X