Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up a bb6 cluster, a bisi cam gear, and an AEM fuel rail. i'm getting a pretty damn good pile of new parts together for when my car finally gets back together. now to call my painter...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Hopfully by this time next week I will be picking up a 92EX sedan in independence. I have a laundry list of things that I want done
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

I'm backkkkkkk

Hey fellas
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...40#post2961940
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Im tradeing my 94 DC4 for a 92 CB7 coupe =)

Comment

Hey guys looking to sell my semi complete turbo kit from my boosted cb. Chrck the stuff for sale link. Want to help out the community since it gave me so much valuable info. Boost lee helpe me back in the day and h22spark. Hope to sell quick. Offers welcomed
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190765

Comment

<----going boost shhhh my lil secret >.<
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Gonna be sellin mine soon... hate to do it, but just can't bring it out to where I am right now. Towards the start of september I'll post it up on here
                MRT

Comment

My bay is painted!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Going H22
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"
                    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Anyone still alive out there?

Might not be posting in the correct spot but now that i have gone full circle and moved back home, i need some help to finish my boost project. Any and all help i can get is fully appreciated and will be thanked with some home cooked meals or a bbq?

I live IN Chicago. North side of the city. So yes, that means Cubs love but that shouldn't matter, right?!

Comment

I am still here. About ready to kill my wagon. I cant get the old transmission out.
                        On top of that, I still got to get new tires, redo the whole front end.
                        So much work to do before my kid comes in a couple of months.

I wish I had a member in the area that wanted to come up for a day and help me.

Comment

I swear no one checks this anymore. Are you in Dubuque? I used to live in CR, then Moline, now back in Chicago lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                            I swear no one checks this anymore. Are you in Dubuque? I used to live in CR, then Moline, now back in Chicago lol.
                            Sup brother!?
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Update on my project.
                              I have a used trans in my car. I am going to go through my bolts, mark down the length and size of them. I forgot where they all go, lol.
                              After hooking everything up, I need to fill it with Honda ATF and finish the oil change.
                              I fucked up the drivers side cv, when I was getting out the old trans. So I need to replace that. I also need to replace every bushing up front and repaint it.
                              Does look like Ill need to do brakes as well.
                              Then after thats done, Ill repaint the steelies, replace the back tires.
                              It should be good to go after that, untill I figure out the rims and the rest of it.

Comment

Good luck man. Sounds like you have some work cut out for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X