Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my CB7 and wifes CD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed Cheddas Auto shifter cable bushings and pedal bushings on brake and clutch pedals today on the CB. Wow what a difference, I love it!

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

The shifter bushings make a huge difference. I have a set for the clutch and brake pedals. Just haven't had the time to swap them out yet. Glad to hear that they really do make an improvement though.
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Very noticeable difference, the shifts are much crisper and more precise. The difference in the pedal bushings is also noticeable but to a lesser extent.

Comment

That heat shield turned out nicely.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Filthy, pressure washing couldn't save this carpet, so........

Color change with SEM products Color Coat carpet spray paint/dye.

Comment

Black carpet is better-looking, anyway. I need to revisit that someday. I have my dyed carpet in the car now, but I also have a '98-'99 CL dark gray carpet, as well as the black carpet from my '03 CL. I need to make a day out of test-fitting them all and determining which I like best. Obviously the dyed one that came in the car will fit the best, but the other ones are so much nicer with the extra padding.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  Black carpet is better-looking, anyway. I need to revisit that someday. I have my dyed carpet in the car now, but I also have a '98-'99 CL dark gray carpet, as well as the black carpet from my '03 CL. I need to make a day out of test-fitting them all and determining which I like best. Obviously the dyed one that came in the car will fit the best, but the other ones are so much nicer with the extra padding.
                  I would think the '98-'99 CL carpet would pretty much fit perfect. Yea I like black or dark grey interior better also, I'm thinking of doing my seats as well. Then I'll have black carpet and seats with tan and brown trim. What did you dye your carpet with?

Comment

Hey guys been a long time since I've posted any updates, I took a hiatus from the online world to work on some things at home. In the last year or so I have remodeled my whole house (the wife and I did all the work) built a 240 sq ft chicken coop (w/ 8 ft ceilings so I can get in it to clean it easier, lol) w/ a 900 sq ft run for the 29 chicken I have (fancy flock 6 different breeds), installed a wood stove in the basement, various wood working projects, I also installed Koni yellows and ST sway bars on both the wifes' CD and my CB, a T2T4 went in the CB at which time I removed the ACT sport pressure plate and installed the HD pressure plate, the sport pressure plate went in the wifes' CD with a new street sprung disc and ACT lightweight flywheel. Wifes' CD also got the 11.1" brake uprgade. With 6 kids all in homeschool also, time is one thing I am very short on lol! I hope all in this community have been well, I'm glad to be back. I have been slowly collecting parts in preparation for building the CB. Here is what I have so far. Arias 86 mm pistons 10.5:1 Web Cam (.396/.370) Supertech vale springs, RC 550 peak and hold injectors, AEM 340LPH fuel pump, AEM V2 intake. In the mail or being ordered/acquired in the next couple weeks, Pherable ECU, H23 non-VTEC upper plenum and TB, header (DC Sports I guess since I can't seem to find any other), 2.5 mandrel bent all the way back through a glass pack muffler, bottom end bearings, Prothane master bushing set, and adjustable upper and lower rear arms ( to get camber back where it needs to be). I feel like I'm forgetting something?! I will be taking the car down to nothing and I will be taking it back to Rosewood Brown Metallic while it is all apart.

Edit; Forgot to mention, The CB got a manual rack conversion and I deleted the A/C also.
                    Last edited by Size9zombie; 03-28-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

That CD5 looks good. My mom use to have the V6 auto many many moons ago... car was crazy.

Comment

Sounds like your going to have a fun N/A build. And 6 kids. Dude I’m guessing y’all don’t ever want an empty house lol
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

The CD is all my wife, she tells me how she wants it, and I do it. I hope the CB puts down some good numbers, my goal is 200 at the wheels, but I dont know if I will get there. If I at least get close it will be a hell of a fun car. Last night I ordered an AEM wideband, an Autometer Z series oil pressure gauge, AEM fuel rail, OBX timing gear (thanks for the link Deev), a set of 17X7.5 +40 XXR 527 in Chromium Black, and a set of 225/45/17 General G-Max AS-05 SL tires. More to come, I also E-mailed Explict Speed last night to get a few more goodies.
                          ​​

Comment

I would quote posts, but mobile isn't letting me. Grumpy we have 7 but only 6 at home now, it's great, always a lot going on sure but a ton of fun. My 14 yr old son told me last night that one of his dream cars is a CB7

Comment

What tuning software are you using? I see you mentioned phearable ecu. I'm assuming you have read jdm92_accorn build thread? He made 249 n/a on an f22/f23a set up
                              Last edited by Grumpys93; 03-29-2021, 09:01 AM.
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Oh yea, all of it. His thread is a great read. I decided against going with such a hot cam though. F23 bottom F22 head is where I'm at right now, stock cam and everything though, still pretty decent. I'm going back to the F22 bottom with this build. I haven't decided on a tuning software yet or which ecu equivalent I want/need, I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking Crome or Neptune.

Comment

Working...
                                X