No announcement yet.

Cb7 parts getting very rare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its rare that i find a manual cb in my neck of the woods. when i was looking for a shifter to send to yeamans i looked in about 15 or 20 cbs and the last one i didnt even want to look in but it was a manual thank goodness.

but yea doing a blower motor job just sounds like it would suck doing it at the junkyard and then back at your house. but when i get shit off a junked car i just rip stuff off throw stuff away just to get to my part
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

lol i agree slick ill be damned if im going to be nice to a jy car, but u see what im saying guys its almost to the point where u have to be nice and carefull even at the junk yard to keep from making the whole rarity situation worse. lets say u did rip and tare on a car in the jy u might need to come back next week for something else and low and behold the only one with the part still there is the one u riped to shreads and now ur screwed if you messed up the part u need. i was trying to bring up the point that our cars are already very rare and as time goes on it will get worse. for those who have 91s its almost a classic car, i know in most states cars that are 20 years or older are considered classic. it makes me have even that much more love for my cb7 i own 2 as of now i did own three and the one i had to get rid of was my baby and i almost broke down like losing a close pet or friend. i know its kinda lame but really guys this is getting serious. thanks again for all your replys, spread the word dont destroy em restore em. (stolen from my classic car-tv show) lol

sincerly 92Inspire, aka joe
      Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

I dont think regular parts are that hard to get for the CB from the dealer.
        If anything, accessories are none existant at the dealer.
        But for the most part everything should still be stocked at the warehouse.
        From there it goes to Vintage Honda.
        Thats where most of the early 80's Honda parts are.
        If people are still buying their parts then they are not going away anytime soon...

Comment

i was lucky to find a blower on the fourms here and i think it was 40shipped

havent had a problem at all with it

Comment

even for older tegs like mine its a bitch finding some stuff

Comment

That's why we have www.tasauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                That's why we have www.tasauto.com
                and auto1.com for replacement parts. I even have a distributor near me called eagle1 products. I had to use them when i got into my first no-fault accident

Comment

Working...
                X